Will Kevin Lee/RDA show up at 165 tomorrow?

Which fighters will show up at 165 pounds tomorrow?

• Total voters

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Kevin Lee seemed to be trying to unofficially make the fight happen at 165lbs, to give the winner a headstart at the potential weight class in the future and to get the media to keep talking about the weight class to increase the likelihood of adding it.

I never saw RDA respond on of he accepted the 165 proposal from Lee.

So prediction time will either fighter show up at 165 tomorrow?

Unless I missed it, without an RDA response I think they both show up at 170.

Kevin Lee was smart though, and shame on RDA if he didn't take the challenge. There isn't much media discussion on their fight this weekend and Kevin Lee came up with a way to give the fight extra attention that should have been relatively easy for two former 155ers to make.

They'll both show up at 170 because Lee hasn't even talked to RDA about it yet. Lee is just posturing.

With all due respect these are not the fighters to get the media or fans interested in a new division.

With all due respect these are not the fighters to get the media or fans interested in a new division.

It would still be a way for reporters to talk about the fight though. If they were legit 170s I would agree it would be dumb and not worth it, but given there size it seems like it would have been an easy self promotion move in my eyes.

Can anyone give a reason why the 165 division is more than just a fantasy?

Hopefully not RDA, he has been at 170 for a whilr now and has grown into the division, a cut to 165 would be harder for him than to Lee.

If either one shows up at 165 he’s a rube, and deserves to get whooped by a heavier guy.

No. They will not show up at 165, and it’s a ridiculous notion.

I could see RDA showing up at 165 and Lee showing up at like 171.5

It would still be a way for reporters to talk about the fight though. If they were legit 170s I would agree it would be dumb and not worth it, but given there size it seems like it would have been an easy self promotion move in my eyes.

Listen Schmo...

It’s not happening. Go get another good interview. I enjoy your interviews. Stop this nonsense.

FIGHTER KEVIN LEE SHOWS UP WHENEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS.

I dont about RDA but I wouldnt cut an extra 5lbs for free....

Lee was on Ariel's show this week. I don't think Lee ever asked RDA about it, and he thought RDA might be too big to get to 165. So it didn't sound like Lee would do it if RDA wasn't but then Ariel suggested he still should and Lee said he might.

I don't think either will. They should though. Dana's resistance to opening a buck 65 is very strange.

Nah its all baloney, why deplete yourself an extra 5lbs when you don't have to? Drain more of your brain fluid and increase your chances of concussion?

They would be stupid to do so tbh.

Maybe they are, but I don't think so. No.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back