Will Jose Aldo get a chance to avenge his lost against Conor Mctapper ?

It all depends on if aldo can get past his psychological issues & accept the fight. He's turned it down already. I really don't think he's keen on running that one back but hopefully the ufc makes him.
He should have fought McGregor again so shortly after? Didn't he just started training again?

There are two possible scenarios and Conor makes crazy money in both.

Scenario 1 :

Nate wins, Conor uses the WW excuse, makes shit ton of money on a Aldo rematch. Everyone will want to see if his win was a fluke since he loses 2 in a row to Diaz.

Scenario 2

Nate loses, a trilogy fight happens, both Nate and Conor make INSANE amounts of money.

Bottom line :

If Nate has any brain, he will lose on purpose, and win the third fight anyway, meaning winning the trilogy and retiring FILTHY RICH. WIN WIN.

Him beating Conor twice does shit for his legacy cause people will always say Conor was a FW fighting at WW.

Conor wins in all scenarios, that crafty little fucker :)

He should have fought McGregor again so shortly after? Didn't he just started training again?
All I know is aldo said he would do anything to fight conor, even if the only prize was going to jail. He said he'll do it in the octagon, in the street, or even conors living room & his family can be the judges. Then the opportunity arose & he said no thank you.

It seems the way he talks and his camp talks that making 145 is very hard chore for Conor and even harder now that he is a star that has 10 times the commitments then he ever had when he was coming up.

Honestly, I think win or lose he maybe head to LW permanently. I'm also not sure how much longer Aldo will be at 145 either. For a good 2 years he made it well known that the cut is always very hard for him.

If Conor decides to got LW instead of defending against Aldo, I would not be shocked at all to see Aldo follow him up. Aldo is obsessed with avenging that loss.

Of course they don't.

Dan Tappo Tapperson

tumblr_mqznvbBKnN1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

The list could go on..

Chael Tappson
Anthony 'Rumble' Tappson
Alexander Gustappson
Lyoto 'the tapper' Machida
Vitor Tapfort
Chuck Tappell
Tapperson Silva
Tappinick Cruz
Benson Tapperson
Eddie Tapparez
Michael 'Count the taps' Tapsing
Mirko 'Tap Cop' Filipovic
Alistair Tappereem

I mean you could literally use this stupid ass logic against 90% of the guys in the sport, people get submitted all the time, get over it...

Chael Tappson
Anthony 'Rumble' Tappson
Alexander Gustappson
Lyoto 'the tapper' Machida
Vitor Tapfort
Chuck Tappell
Tapperson Silva
Tappinick Cruz
Benson Tapperson
Eddie Tapparez
Michael 'Count the taps' Tapsing
Mirko 'Tap Cop' Filipovic
Alistair Tappereem

I mean you could literally use this stupid ass logic against 90% of the guys in the sport, people get submitted all the time, get over it...

Tappereem lol

All I know is aldo said he would do anything to fight conor, even if the only prize was going to jail. He said he'll do it in the octagon, in the street, or even conors living room & his family can be the judges. Then the opportunity arose & he said no thank you.
He changed his mind, he backed down. Seems like a smart decision to me...
is normal

i dunno, will aldo go on the mcdonald's diet so he can meet conor at some weight class that neither of them fights in (currently looks like 185...), so he can actually meet conor's retarded demands for a fight?

Yeah it looks like Conor is the A-side now, he's free to cherrypick his opponents like boxers do. Aldo will have to agree to a catchweight at Conor's preferred weight and Conor will get 80% of the purse, get to pick the size of the gloves and the octagon, choose the judges and the referee and make it a 2 round non title fight.

Let's face it, Conor is now picking his fights the way that he wants and the UFC lets him do it because he brings the money. He's the Floyd of MMA.

its-not-a-cockfight-jose-aldo-explains-why-he-turned-down-mcgregor-rematch.jpg
I was thinking about this If Conor wins against Diaz no way he goes down, he might wanna fight LW champion Eddie Alvarez. If he loses to Nate he might retire. So im thinking my boy Aldo might never really get a chance to avenge that lost. I imagine Conor might say i beat him already and the fans might justify it and it wont happen. So do you guys really think Aldo might get a chance to avenge that lost ?

I think making fun of someone is lame.

However.....

"Salty I got ktfo Aldo" vs "tapper* is cute.

If Conor loses to Nayt, there is a good chance he comes back to FW right away. If not, he will probably settle the score with RDA letting Aldo fight Holloway.

Aldo said he'll go up in weight to find McGregor so I'd say its highly probable that they will fight again. The rematch will make McQuickTap a ton of $$ too so I don't think he could overlook it.

If you were an aldo fan, I wouldn't try to make jokes about any fighter tapping or losing quickly, considering Conor raping Aldo was the fastest championship fight ever.

Lol, bethe looked better against Ronda.

I dislike this retarded idea of calling x fighter a tapper because he tapped.

Even GSP tapped and pretty quickly too, do you call him George Saint Tap, TS?

If you can dish you better be able to take it. That's whats happening with Conor. George is humble.

If you were an aldo fan, I wouldn't try to make jokes about any fighter tapping or losing quickly, considering Conor raping Aldo was the fastest championship fight ever.

Lol, bethe looked better against Ronda.

Anyone can get caught by a punch. Tapping 3 seconds after you have a forearm under your throat in sheer panic without even fighting it is plain embarrassing. He tapped faster than Northcutt LOL

There are two possible scenarios and Conor makes crazy money in both.

Scenario 1 :

Nate wins, Conor uses the WW excuse, makes shit ton of money on a Aldo rematch. Everyone will want to see if his win was a fluke since he loses 2 in a row to Diaz.

Scenario 2

Nate loses, a trilogy fight happens, both Nate and Conor make INSANE amounts of money.

Bottom line :

If Nate has any brain, he will lose on purpose, and win the third fight anyway, meaning winning the trilogy and retiring FILTHY RICH. WIN WIN.

Him beating Conor twice does shit for his legacy cause people will always say Conor was a FW fighting at WW.

Conor wins in all scenarios, that crafty little fucker :)

There's no way Nate lets Conor beat him. He'll never see a trilogy since Conor will want/ demand a shot for 155 belt and ufc will prob oblige.

Nate will dispose of Conor once and for all and make him go back to finally defend his belt. Aldo will make it 3 losses in a row and Conor will be gone forever.

I dislike this retarded idea of calling x fighter a tapper because he tapped.

Even GSP tapped and pretty quickly too, do you call him George Saint Tap, TS?

I think the no arm rnc defense is why he gets called that.

People think he quit because they cant understand the finer aspects of the mental BJJ Conor was using to get out of the choke.

I think the no arm rnc defense is why he gets called that.

People think he quit because they cant understand the finer aspects of the mental BJJ Conor was using to get out of the choke.

Err no he gets called out on tapping because it's all people really have to attack him with seeing as how he smashed almost everyone at 145 including turning the champs lights out in 13 seconds in humiliating fashion. Ever seen how fast Silva tapped from Chonan's leg lock? Ever seen how fast Cruz tapped from Faber's guillotine? I could go on, the point is you're applying a double standard.

Conor is a loud, successful, rich, young dude. People like that will always attract haters, maybe for good reason, maybe not. The reality is people do all these mental gymnastics to criticize the dude when there is usually only one reason and that is bitterness. I agree Conor 'nuthuggers' (ugh) are annoying but the guys who mindlessly hate on him and try to denigrate everything the dude has done (by saying he got lucky, saying he got gifted a title shot, saying he doesn't belong in a division he can make the weight for, etc) are just as bad, if not worse.

I don't hate Aldo or Conor or Nate, I don't get how anyone could. It's just guys going out there fighting, some of you need to get something in your own lives to live for, maybe you wouldn't spend so much time living vicariously through others.

Err no he gets called out on tapping because it's all people really have to attack him with seeing as how he smashed almost everyone at 145 including turning the champs lights out in 13 seconds in humiliating fashion. Ever seen how fast Silva tapped from Chonan's leg lock? Ever seen how fast Cruz tapped from Faber's guillotine? I could go on, the point is you're applying a double standard.

Conor is a loud, successful, rich, young dude. People like that will always attract haters, maybe for good reason, maybe not. The reality is people do all these mental gymnastics to criticize the dude when there is usually only one reason and that is bitterness. I agree Conor 'nuthuggers' (ugh) are annoying but the guys who mindlessly hate on him and try to denigrate everything the dude has done (by saying he got lucky, saying he got gifted a title shot, saying he doesn't belong in a division he can make the weight for, etc) are just as bad, if not worse.

I don't hate Aldo or Conor or Nate, I don't get how anyone could. It's just guys going out there fighting, some of you need to get something in your own lives to live for, maybe you wouldn't spend so much time living vicariously through others.

Sorry but a shit talker will cop shit when he checks out like that, believe if Conor's opponent did it would go unmentioned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back