Will Jose Aldo get a chance to avenge his lost against Conor Mctapper ?

J

JollyRants

its-not-a-cockfight-jose-aldo-explains-why-he-turned-down-mcgregor-rematch.jpg
I was thinking about this If Conor wins against Diaz no way he goes down, he might wanna fight LW champion Eddie Alvarez. If he loses to Nate he might retire. So im thinking my boy Aldo might never really get a chance to avenge that lost. I imagine Conor might say i beat him already and the fans might justify it and it wont happen. So do you guys really think Aldo might get a chance to avenge that lost ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Conor is retiring if he loses. Aldo will get his chance unless Conor leaves FW for good and even then, they both have a long career to go and I think the rematch is inevitable

Yes. No. These are the answers you are looking for in the dozens of other threads about Aldo fighting Connor again.

Aldo is so scared of Conor. His lips quiver and eyes water when Conor lays eyes on him. He's Conor's good little beta brazilian boy.

Aldo said he'll go up in weight to find McGregor so I'd say its highly probable that they will fight again. The rematch will make McQuickTap a ton of $$ too so I don't think he could overlook it.

output_i39xvo_by_fincher7-da9mwxw.gif

Aldo got let off easy the first time. It'll be an absolute beatdown next time.

I hope so, we were cheated out of that war when Aldo charged in like a boxing 101 student.

The Aldo we saw against Frankie in the 2nd fight would be a great match for McGregor. Is it likely? Yes, if Aldo moves up to 155 to fight him. I don't think McGregor fights at 145 again, it's so hard to cut back down.

I think they fight at LW if Conor doesn't come back to FW. Aldo has said, he'll fight him at LW if he needs to. In either class, I think Aldo beats him in the rematch.

i dunno, will aldo go on the mcdonald's diet so he can meet conor at some weight class that neither of them fights in (currently looks like 185...), so he can actually meet conor's retarded demands for a fight?

I see 2 scenarios:

1) If he loses to Nate then he will fight Aldo at MSG. A loss against Nate and the public thinking that your ducking Aldo is bad for him.

2) If he beats Nate then he vacates and goes up to lightweight. Public is back on his side and the rhetoric would be that he's proven his point against Aldo and Nate now. New opponent for MSG most likely Alvarez to become light weight champion at MSG to potentially get the manufactured hype train back on track

I dislike this retarded idea of calling x fighter a tapper because he tapped.

Even GSP tapped and pretty quickly too, do you call him George Saint Tap, TS?

Even children tap mctapper lol. He is helpless on the ground poor guy. Dude should spend 80 bucks on JJ lessons

Conor would be in a tough spot if he lost to Diaz. I'm guessing he might still make 145 but will have no more than 2 rds in his gas tank.

Problem is that he would be experiencing major pressure to do so because:

- a title shot at 155 would be out of the question - so it's either defend or fight one of the contenders at 155. His star power won't allow him to fight anyone who isn't in the top 5.

- he can't quit because his legacy would then be that of a fighter who never defended a belt and when faced with a loss, ran from the sport Ronda-style

its-not-a-cockfight-jose-aldo-explains-why-he-turned-down-mcgregor-rematch.jpg
I was thinking about this If Conor wins against Diaz no way he goes down, he might wanna fight LW champion Eddie Alvarez. If he losses to Nate he might retire. So im thinking my boy Aldo might never really get a chance to avenge that lost. I imagine Conor might say i beat him already and the fans might justify it and it wont happen. So do you guys really think Aldo might get a chance to avenge that lost ?
It all depends on if aldo can get past his psychological issues & accept the fight. He's turned it down already. I really don't think he's keen on running that one back but hopefully the ufc makes him.

I'll believe that Conor makes that cut again when I see it. I don't think that he has any intention of going back to featherweight.

He might get a chance to avenge the loss, but not the lost. The lost is forever.

Forever.

can_see_forever.jpg

Of course they don't.

Dan Tappo Tapperson

tumblr_mqznvbBKnN1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

The list could go on..

It seems the way he talks and his camp talks that making 145 is very hard chore for Conor and even harder now that he is a star that has 10 times the commitments then he ever had when he was coming up.

Honestly, I think win or lose he maybe head to LW permanently. I'm also not sure how much longer Aldo will be at 145 either. For a good 2 years he made it well known that the cut is always very hard for him.

Back