Will Jones get an immediate title shot when he loses?

He won't lose, so no.

Delete thread, thanks.

I think Jones is going to lose this Saturday. He has been boxing guys shorter than he, and outside of Chael, who looked ready (IMHO) to cash in his chips from the get go, has not been smashing guys the same way he was before. I think Alex is going to out strike Jon.

So that aside, would you guys want an immediate rematch?? I'm tired of them personally, but the money may decide.

No offence but you are wrong. Jones will win. Alex can't out strike Davis and Jones is much more better in any aspect of MMA.

No because he isn't a star despite their attempts to act like he is a star

It's not Jones fault he is taller than his opponents.

I would not say Obrien was "bigger" than Jones tbh. Maybe when he was a fatter 230 against Mousasi?

Ofcourse he was bigger than Jones, he was a former 240 plus pound heavyweight. Jones was 220 pound LHW with twig legs.

Definitely will get an immediate rematch. Not saying he should or shouldn't but he will because it would be a big selling fight for the UFC, a lot bigger than Gus vs Glover

Ofcourse he was bigger than Jones, he was a former 240 plus pound heavyweight. Jones was 220 pound LHW with twig legs.

Chuck Liddell walked at 240 a lot of the time, he would not have been bigger than Jones had they fought.

Chuck Liddell walked at 240 a lot of the time, he would not have been bigger than Jones had they fought.

Yea a fat bloated 240 Chuck and I doubt he was 240 pounds, more like 220-230, but we are talking about people Jones has fought, Chuck being at any weight is totally irrelevant.

Even still Jones is 220 pounds, he is not big at all, if we are going by height, then we have a major problem because Kendall Grove is 6 foot 6 and is a middleweight.

Jones is only 6 foot 4, the same height as Stephan Bonnar and Gus to name a few, hell Cyrille Diabete was 6 foot 6, so if Jones at 6 foot 4 is too tall, then we have some major problems because there are plenty other fighters not only taller than Jones but also bigger in the same weight class and even the weight class under Jones.

People exaggerate too much when it comes to Jones size.

I can't believe people are even debating this! Look at all the past immediate rematches, only Silva was a longer reigning champ than Jones. It will be a great fight I think, but Jones definitely gets a rematch if he loses... that's a big if

I meant Gus.. When Gus outboxes Jones will HE get the immediate rematch when the judges get it wrong, or Jones eeks it out some other way?

Ok, last bump.. Let's reverse it. Does Gus get the immediate rematch?

Back