Will Jones be stripped of the belt?

You will have to do a better job than that then. Nowhere there it says that metabolites can be found for 1.5 years since last usage.
My bad, not 1.5 year, but two years, lol.
Fatty Acid Ethyl Esters (FAEE) hair testing is designed to show a long-term (10 months to 2 years) alcohol consumption habit.
Not to mention those are hair and fingernail tests barring the last one, which aren't a relevant analogy to antidoping tests that for urine and blood.
People doubting the theory of long term metabolites as a whole! Why is it matter where the metabolites are found, hair, urine or spinal cord?!

I don't know but I'm on my 3rd day praying things are gone.

Straight from USADA’s website. 2.1 the presence of a prohibited substance or its metabolites constitutes a violation.
View attachment 510891

I’ve been saying it since the second fight with Cormier. These rules are supposed to be written in stone. They sure were for Mir when he popped for the same drug.

This fuckery should be diametrically opposed to the mission statement of a drug tester or sanctioning body.

Not to mention that cheating is a simple wrong that every child was taught by the age of 5.

Not for this, but I predict he'll fuck something up at some point.

UFC should hire someone to cycle Jones properly so he does not get caught

Did you know that alcohol metabolites can be found 1.5 years since your last usage? You probably have them 24/7 since consuming your first ever beer. Does this makes you drunk all the time?

You literally just spammed this in another thread and when you got called out on it like a bitch you tried to change the subject.

Shut the fuck up you little bitch

I wonder how jones would do if he was clean. He might perform like Victor when not on the sauce. He will never be taken seriously just like USADA and the UFC.

You literally just spammed this in another thread and when you got called out on it like a bitch you tried to change the subject.

Shut the fuck up you little bitch
You sound upset. Is it me or Jones?!

Now that he tested positive for roids again, in the recent UFC 232 testing?

If he got stripped before, then why wouldn't he again. Considering it's like the 5th time or something?

<36>
Read the article not just the headlines the answer is in there.
Headlines are click bait, but in this TLDR world they are all anyone reads.

CSAC and USADA have both already said they aren't taking any action, so NO.

Deal with it.
<JonesLaugh>

My bad, not 1.5 year, but two years, lol.

People doubting the theory of long term metabolites as a whole! Why is it matter where the metabolites are found, hair, urine or spinal cord?!
No, it's not 2 years either. That's not the detection window. It's the lenght of the drinking habit that the test works for (i.e. long drinking habit). It's not used to test for a single consumption. If you cared to read what you're quoting, you'd have known that.

It matters that it's the hair, because hair tests aren't used in antidoping. Who cares if something can linger in the hair for 2 years (which you haven't proven) if it doesn't in the blood and urine which are all you test for? See what I did there?
I'll give you 6/10 for the trolling, you got boring top quickly. Have a nice day.

No, it's not 2 years either. That's not the detection window. It's the lenght of the drinking habit that the test works for (i.e. long drinking habit). It's not used to test for a single consumption. If you cared to read what you're quoting, you'd have known that.

It matters that it's the hair, because hair tests aren't used in antidoping. Who cares if something can linger in the hair for 2 years (which you haven't proven) if it doesn't in the blood and urine which are all you test for? See what I did there?
I'll give you 6/10 for the trolling, you got boring top quickly. Have a nice day.
As I already said, what I posted was to prove the theory of something being in your body for a long period of time. If I failed to make a point, it is because of you being not too smart. Toxins and drug metabolites can be stored in your fats and recirculated later just like ethanol metabolites stored in hair, again if you can't understand this, you are probably on a wrong subject.

Now that he tested positive for roids again, in the recent UFC 232 testing?

If he got stripped before, then why wouldn't he again. Considering it's like the 5th time or something?

<36>

This has been answered hundreds of times..why do people still ask this same stupid question....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back