Will Jones be stripped of the belt?

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that he tested positive for roids again, in the recent UFC 232 testing?

If he got stripped before, then why wouldn't he again. Considering it's like the 5th time or something?

<36>

LOL.

USADA UFC and CSAC all conspired and enabled Jones* to get it back. Why would they strip it?

IgnorantLameBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

He can't be punished for the same substance.

Jokes can keep the belt and continue micro-dosin..I .mean cheatin...I mean pulsing.

Testing positive for these metabolites has no consequence for him, he's already been excused, they assume it's no new ingestion.

Jones is the most protected fighter in the UFC.

obviously not, but with DC being done with LHW, Gus and Oezdemir coming of a losses and Anthony Smith fighting for... whatever UFC wants to call it, Blachowicz vs Santos in Prague is a legit fight for a vacant belt as far as i'm concerned.

34Mr2pp.png

It is a conspiracy against sherdoggers!

Why the hell did they sanction his fight with Gustafsson in the first place?

The fact that the found the stuff in his system confirms he is not clean.
Did you know that alcohol metabolites can be found 1.5 years since your last usage? You probably have them 24/7 since consuming your first ever beer. Does this makes you drunk all the time?

You can't treat the GOAT like that. He's not some random peasant.

No he'll just keep microdosing and say it's from prior use when he pops. He lies like no other man on the planet so it's perfect for him

Did you know that alcohol metabolites can be found 1.5 years since your last usage? You probably have them 24/7 since consuming your first ever beer. Does this makes you drunk all the time?

Would explain my work ethic actually

He’ll get stripped. Fight for the vacant belt at 235. Win the belt and get stripped again

Lmao can’t make this shit up

No but it does mean that you consumed alcohol at some point.

Cant wait for Johnny Waker to starch Jones and become champion. It will be the end of all this nonsense circus

No he'll just keep microdosing and say it's from prior use when he pops. He lies like no other man on the planet so it's perfect for him

Agreed but title of GOAT liar goes to Dana and it’s not even close. Jones* is the number 1 contender though.

giphy.gif

Times 2...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back