Will Jones be stripped from the title?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Does Cocaine use amount to being stripped from the title? I'm shocked

they already said nothing will be done. No fine, so nc, so stripped title.

But don't worry.....Matt Hughes will have a talk with him.

Did you know the answer to this before making the thread?

lol... This guy again..

You obviously have never tried coke.

I strongly recommend it.

I went through a minor depression last year and I experimented with a lot of drugs. I am 100% clean now and when I tell you that Cocaine is a ped, trust me it is.

Just totally negated all of his accomplishments. Forever to be known as a cokehead loser. E.G. Dwight Gooden, Daryl Strawberry, etc...

Why do people keep making these threads? You guys realize he failed an out of competition test and not his post fight test right?

I went through a minor depression last year and I experimented with a lot of drugs. I am 100% clean now and when I tell you that Cocaine is a ped, trust me it is.

I'm not gonna trust someone who went into depression because Jones won his fight.

I'll take my personal experience and know that if anyone tried to do any intense workout shortly after snorting a line of coke, he's asking for a heart attack.

If the UFC wants good PR, they should strip him. They can just build him back up as he fights to regain it anyways

imagine if DC won, and this emerged. What position would jones be in then?

he's probably doing lines off the belt as we speak and laughing about it. rehab LOL.

Back