Will Jon Jones vs Anthony Johnson at HW happen?

Possibly. No way at this stage Johnson makes it to LHW again. It would have to be a HW fight. Jones says he's not going to HW, but if there's enough money on the table - they may negotiate some weight (higher than 205). Whatever drains/weakens Johnson the most (from Jones perspective in the negotiations) I'd imagine. So 206 lbs may be the compromise?

Would sure love to see it.

No.
Joshua is too scared to fight Deontay so what makes you think he would fight the lhw goat in a different sport?

That is assuming Johnson was a typo because that guy is retired and clearly too big to cut to HW.

I dont get this. What has Rumble done to deserve this fight? Is it because Jones cleared his division? Cormier schooled Rumble until he quit like always

Possibly. No way at this stage Johnson makes it to LHW again. It would have to be a HW fight. Jones says he's not going to HW, but if there's enough money on the table - they may negotiate some weight (higher than 205). Whatever drains/weakens Johnson the most (from Jones perspective in the negotiations) I'd imagine. So 206 lbs may be the compromise?

Would sure love to see it.

He made it clear his HW days are inevitable. The money stuff you were talking about is about DC, not HW.

He made it clear his HW days are inevitable. The money stuff you were talking about is about DC, not HW.

The money stuff I was talking about was me hypothesizing how a Jones/ Aj fight could happen. Nothing to do with DC

Back