Will Jon Jones still be champ in 2030

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He will be 42 years old.

source.gif

I think he'll realize he's getting older and retire. Then again his greedy, moneyhungry, dumbass team over in New Mexico will try to convince him otherwise and fuck up his legacy for a dollar.

He's been less and less impressive every fight outside of the DC finish. His time will come soon like it does everyone that has been on top as long as he has.

No, unfortunately, hopefully he will retire “undefeated” before then

I seriously doubt it. If he tries to stay at LHW that long he is gonna run into a some young 6'3 - 6'4 dude in his mid 20s that will have strong hands and young man horsepower. A move to HW might change the math a little but the same problem will be there.

No he will most likely lose or retire on top by then.

No.

It is physically crazy difficult to become a top fighter. The training and punishment that go with it produce a lot of mileage on the body. That mileage adds up so I doubt it. Longevity is not about ability it is about durability and people are just not that durable.

More importantly, will he still be testing positive for pico grams in 2030???

Yes he will move to hw and be the youngest guy

he will be dethroned after a max of 4-5 years .. maybe 1-2 years idk...

He's been less and less impressive every fight outside of the DC finish. His time will come soon like it does everyone that has been on top as long as he has.

he's been looking less impressive due to him not being motivated....I know we say that all the time...but remember when he fough osp? he didn't look very good...even dc commented how bad he looked...next fight against dc, he ended up looking far better and ko'ing dc....I think when jon is motivated, he fights much more aggressive and looks far better...

Back