Will Jon Jones ever fight at heavyweight?

Will Jones fight at heavyweight

• Total voters
BZ-Pole.jpg

yes, as soon as the UFC pays up.

People saying Jon is scared or ducking are ridiculous.

And this is coming from a Jones hater. He's not afraid to get into the cage with anyone.

At some point probably, but after Francis VS Black Beast.

Bout damn time for a pole. I don't even know what is going on with him.

Jones in my eyes is the most talented fighter I've ever seen in MMA.

But the whole pico thing is suspicious, and hasn't looked good since and for a long time.

He lost against Reyes, whom I believe he ran from.

I also think he's scared of Ngannou.

But he has nowhere to go, he already bulked up so yes he wll fight at heavyweight against somebody. I'm fairly sure he wanted that someone to be Stipe with a title belt.

Jones in my eyes is the most talented fighter I've ever seen in MMA.

But the whole pico thing is suspicious, and hasn't looked good since and for a long time.

He lost against Reyes, whom I believe he ran from.

I also think he's scared of Ngannou.

But he has nowhere to go, he already bulked up so yes he wll fight at heavyweight against somebody. I'm fairly sure he wanted that someone to be Stipe with a title belt.
Suspicious? It's pretty obvious

And this is coming from a Jones hater. He's not afraid to get into the cage with anyone.
But what blows my mind is that this hasn’t been negotiated in some form already. I mean, did Jones really vacate a belt with the true intention of moving to HW without his management already having discussed likely opponents and contract terms with the UFC? It’s bizarre. I get that there may be small points to iron out, but it’s insane to me that Jones and the UFC are so radically far apart on pay. This should’ve been discussed already.

You have to understand the pay scale to understand it isn't a reasonable asking price, not for mma and not for boxing. They already offered him way more than he's ever been paid before.

He says they don't mind if it's down the line a bit. I think it will happen.

I went with yes, but not really convinced either way.

He says they don't mind if it's down the line a bit. I think it will happen.

Jones is a complete moron lol what kind of negotiation tactic is this? If he truly is holding out for some financial figure in his head wouldn't he say very firmly I'm ready to fight when they offer me this amount. That's what I feel I'm worth.

By saying we don't mind it it's later down the road the ufc has no pressure to negotiate with him and he's basically saying eventually I'll cave. Lol

Back