Will Joe Rogan apologize to Conor?

Dont jump in the argument without knowing the whole story. I dont care if he was playing safe or whatever you say, all i know is the point people keep refering to that Floyd carried Conor for 10 rounds is stupid.

He does beat him 11 times out of 10. Thats not the point and the point is that no fight is ever too comfortable where you can just make fun of your oponnent and carry him. That doesnt ever happen.

Floyd said he carried him. Floyd must be a liar. And I simply don't care about a rematch to prove me wrong.

Dont jump in the argument without knowing the whole story. I dont care if he was playing safe or whatever you say, all i know is the point people keep refering to that Floyd carried Conor for 10 rounds is stupid.

He does beat him 11 times out of 10. Thats not the point and the point is that no fight is ever too comfortable where you can just make fun of your oponnent and carry him. That doesnt ever happen.

To save argument, I understand what you are saying. I truly think Floyd let the fight go a bit because he knew he could win. I think Floyd wanted to make the fans happy by letting the fight go on. Floyd did try and put a huge amount of money down that the fight would end in under 10 rounds, he poured it on in 10 and got Conor out of there.

A guy like Canelo or GGG...they would look to take Conor's head clean off as quickly as possible to prove boxing is superior than a loud mouth MMA guy. A guy like Floyd may try to make it interesting for a while then take his opponent out, simply to come back a couple years later and try and see how much excitement there is for a rematch and another easy payday. There has already been talk between both about a rematch.

Why isn't Floyd calling out real boxers, like an Errol Spence? Because he has the chance of losing, unlike a rematch against Conor.

1504308475_692_floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-moves-to-remember.gif

Those angles people said would trouble Floyd

Back