Will Joe Rogan apologize to Conor?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He had a lot to say about Stephen A Smith weighing in with opinions that smith is 'unqualified to discuss' so my question is what qualifies Joe Rogan to say Conor was humiliated by Floyd?

He said those exact words about a man who fought in a very dangerous sport, he said them the very same night as Smith's comments on Cowboy that bothered Rogan so much.

How are Smith's opinions on MMA fighters 'disrespectful' and without merit because he hasn't fought but it's ok for Rogan to say a fighter in a sport that Rogan (by his own criteria) is unqualified to discuss - was "humiliated"?

Conor went 10 rounds in a sport where head trauma is a certainty. Where was Rogan's respect for fighters putting their lives on the line when he said Conor was humiliated? Will he apologize for weighing in with such nasty ignorant remarks despite having as much experience in boxing as Stephen A Smith has in MMA?

Fuck that noise. He doesn't have to apologize to anyone about shit.

Mayweather toyed him, literally.

Joe Rogan knows fighting and is very knowledgeable about all aspects of fighting.

Stephen Smith, not so much.

You guys know there was a full ufc card last night and a Bellator ppv?

seems every thread today is about 2 non fighters

He's right about Conor being humiliated

Wrong about Stephen Smith though. Cowboy was a shambles.

You guys know there was a full ufc card last night and a Bellator ppv?

seems every thread today is about 2 non fighters

To be fair the only memorable fight from last night was Caldwell vs Borics and maybe Burns laying waste to Landwehr.

Other than that, pretty forgettable MMA night.

To be fair the only memorable fight from last night was Caldwell vs Borics and maybe Burns laying waste to Landwehr.

Other than that, pretty forgettable MMA night.

Allen fight was nice
Blaydes is always improving
Perez with a slick sub
Fuckin WMMA produced a stoppage by GNP

wasn’t a bad turn out

I mean considering Floyd was laughing through half that fight....

1504308475_692_floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-moves-to-remember.gif

Joe Rogan loved every second watching Khabib maul Conor, you could hear it in his voice

Even when Nate beat Conor down his voice was gleeful

What do you expect?

Allen fight was nice
Blaydes is always improving
Perez with a slick sub
Fuckin WMMA produced a stoppage by GNP

wasn’t a bad turn out
Angela Hill specifically and that's saying something.

Joe Rogan loved every second watching Khabib maul Conor, you could hear it in his voice

Even when Nate beat Conor down his voice was gleeful

What do you expect?
Where does everyone get this impression that he hates conor? I don't see it.

He had a lot to say about Stephen A Smith weighing in with opinions that smith is 'unqualified to discuss' so my question is what qualifies Joe Rogan to say Conor was humiliated by Floyd?

He said those exact words about a man who fought in a very dangerous sport, he said them the very same night as Smith's comments on Cowboy that bothered Rogan so much.

How are Smith's opinions on MMA fighters 'disrespectful' and without merit because he hasn't fought but it's ok for Rogan to say a fighter in a sport that Rogan (by his own criteria) is unqualified to discuss - was "humiliated"?

Conor went 10 rounds in a sport where head trauma is a certainty. Where was Rogan's respect for fighters putting their lives on the line when he said Conor was humiliated? Will he apologize for weighing in with such nasty ignorant remarks despite having as much experience in boxing as Stephen A Smith has in MMA?

I thought Conor was humiliated by Floyd. I didn't watch the fight. Why? Because I knew Floyd would humiliate Conor. I am not a commentator, I just know stuff.

Joking aside, Stephen A. Smith knows team sports well. Stephen A. Smith did not say anything different then what a lot of sherdoggers had basically already said...Cerrone folds when he gets tagged. Turtles up. We are not "qualified" but we know because we see it in fights. I am a huge Cowboy fan too.

A lot of people can't stand Stephen A. Smith, I am one of them, but Joe was kind of dumb saying what he said. I also think a lot of us know that Floyd probably could have ended the fight earlier than the 10th round.

While a bit harsh, saying someone was humiliated by someone else is merely an observation. Its not an attack on someone heart, work ethic, and fighting spirit like saying someone's a quitter; apples and oranges.

Where does everyone get this impression that he hates conor? I don't see it.
This is the 21st century. Critics are labeled haters immediately.

The same way he will become an asskisser for complimenting someone.

If Joe Rogan start apologizing for all his wrongs he would need decades

Back