Will Jeff Collins have a job on Monday?

Kowboy Karl

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And if he does what does that say about out sport...?

Bottom line guy can't do his job and is clueless. Not one person on earth only Jesus scored it for Diego.

But who is in charge of hiring and firing judges?

Two people scored the fight for Diego.

Two of the only three that matter.

It's sickening, real sickening that at the highest level of the sport there are still judges this bad.

Of course. Athletic commissions rarely discipline judges.

Yes he will. I wish that the ufc could hire their own judges. At least there'd be accountability.

where is real sports when u need them

Everytime something like this happens, it just shatters my confidence in the sport. Here I am thinking I know what's going on, but this Jeff Collins guy is picking up on things I can't even see. Diego isn't really missing with those haymakers, he's hitting Ross with gusts of wind.

of course he will.

athletic commissions are run by the government. government entities protect themselves through what we have come to tolerate as an acceptable level of corruption.

His house will probably be the target of arson attacks or something by crazy sherdoggers

mcdonalds.jpg

This guy has nothing on the mountain of incompetence that is Adalaide Byrd.

Of course he will, because god forbid an incompetent judge ever be held accountable for rendering an indefensible decision. I'd at least be happy if the guy has a Douglas Crosby level meltdown on the internet.

Yes he will. I wish that the ufc could hire their own judges. At least there'd be accountability.

Then you'd have continual accusations that the judges were just giving wins to guys they wanted to win, like in Pride.

Back