Will Jackson be right once again?

"Unfortunately" followed Cowboy...lol, dumbest thing I've read all night.
He's been a entertaining fighter to watch for since 2007 but u b u.
Yeah no kidding. Saying it like he was forced to watch Cowboy. You could have stopped following him on your own free will there spud.

Who is Will Jackson?

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}

8cdd1681c4ce5a5de6244c1d9d6a2ced.gif

Perry only beats short notice LW.
I think he was joking lol

Cerrone is a shot fighter. Just look at how many losses he's accumulated in his last several fights lol. Perry will (T)KO him. I like Cowboy but it's Platinum's time now. He deserves getting knocked unconscious anyway for being a little bitch lately.

I think Perry will KO Cerrone. He punches hard as fuck and Donald doesn't move his head well, especially early. Before the Felder fight I might have picked Cerrone but Perry has stepped his game up a notch recently.

I think it’s hilarious how Cowboy refers to himself in the third person. Also how he talks about being an alpha male and how back in the day nerds weren’t able to survive in the world. Personally I think he’s an imbecile for even having that retarded mentality. Who’s to say some bigger alpha wouldn’t just butt rape him for shits and giggles.

What's even more cringe was Rogan fake laughing instead of giving Cerrone shit for his dumb ass opinions. Rogan is a real chameleon.

Back