will iv ban affect Mcgregor against Aldo?

is boxinglife for real?

and they will still use iv, they will use glass bottles that are apparently undetectable

It is one of the easiest tests to beat. Not as easy as the banned substances for which there are no tests, but close to that easy.

Is this a troll thread?

Conor has NEVER missed weight.

In fact before the Siver and Mendes fights - where media obliagations had ramped up for Conor, and had shortened the time he had to cut weight effectively for Siver/Mendes, Conor had been EASILY MAKING weight, like nothing, prior to those 2 fights.

Go watch Conor's weigh ins against Brimage, Brandao, Holloway, and Poirier. Conor looked so healthy when on the scales against all of them. Conor looked like someone who had made 145 getting out of bed

Again, Conor never even had weight cutting issues until Siver/Mendes - due to all the media obliagtions.

IT WAS ALDO whos always been known for having trouble cutting weight.

It was Aldo who freaked out about the IV ban saying he'd refuse to fight without IVs

Only recently did some "people" start coming up with this non sense that Conor is the biggest 145'er and only beats midgets (it literally came out of left field and out of no where. Holloway, Brandao and Poirier were all just as big or bigger) YET they will IGNORE how Aldo is a giant who kills himself to fight down at 145 and will ignore that its Aldo who has beat nothing but midget wrestlers who were afraid to shoot in on him.

Finally Aldo is going to be getting his when Conor out classes him and batters him

Aldo has had 1 bad weight cut. He looks healthy and energetic ever since his bad one against Hominick. You are doing the same thing you are bitching about others doing.

Aldo has had 1 bad weight cut. He looks healthy and energetic ever since his bad one against Hominick. You are doing the same thing you are bitching about others doing.

this guy is nuts

the polar opposite to the biggest aldo nuthuggers

is boxinglife for real?

and they will still use iv, they will use glass bottles that are apparently undetectable

I'm beginning to think he's a Mod/Alt account. Several times now I've seen him straight up say Aldo is using steroids but he never has dubs.

I thought - even if it was true - Sonnen coming out and telling everyone that, it was a dickhead thing to do. Same with giving out Mendes' number. And Steven Marocco during the conference call asking Conor if he was having PRP treatment on his knee.

I don't think it was a secret that there were stories of him hurting his knee, but for an MMA "journalist" to ask that type of question so close to the fight seems a bit vindictive and something I can't recall any of them asking a fighter about an injury rumour so close to the fight. I'm sure some of them hear from their sources about fighters being injured but don't bring it up till after the fight.

Conor snatched the belt of one of the greatest fighters we've ever seen in this sport and danced around with it like a laughing monkey, which he can get away with because of how disgustingly close he has aligned himself with the people who cut his checks. The man deserves no such courtesies and he only has himself to blame.

I'm no expert, but if I am using and IV infusion I would still also be drinking orally. Both together >>> one ????

And the IV bypasses something in your body which makes you not feel thirsty. However, might there be a risk of fluid overload? lol, this is all too much for me. Every study I read says that more studies and science are needed to see if there is a real benefit.

Both together isn't greater than one necessarily. You actually overload your body with fluids when starting to cut water weight. Your body adapts and starts expelling water even faster to keep up with the increased intake. So more fluids doesn't mean faster hydration.

Aldo will break the rules and use an IV. McGregor won't. This fight will be unfair.

If Conor is a huge FW, then ALDO IS A HUGE FW

Aldo is wide, has heavy bone density, and is built..THATS WHY Aldo has even MORE trouble cutting weight.

Just because Aldo has a short reach and has fought guys with bigger reaches, it means nothing in regards to Aldo being the BIGGER fighter in a majority of his fights with weight/width/body frame. Again, Aldo fanboys are delusional

images

JoseAldoUFC.jpg

Conor snatched the belt of one of the greatest fighters we've ever seen in this sport and danced around with it like a laughing monkey, which he can get away with because of how disgustingly close he has aligned himself with the people who cut his checks. The man deserves no such courtesies and he only has himself to blame.

I don't see the correlation between Conor snatching the belt and a "journalist" asking a potentially harmful question that could give his opponent an advantage by targeting the, at the time, supposed injury. Even though it's likely Mendes heard rumblings too.

And just to be clear: it's not only because it was Conor, it's the same with any fighter. Similar thing happened with Aldo when the news came out of his rib injury, which from reading about last, was leaked by the media. Or maybe they had heard about Aldo's drug test debacle and that was their way of allowing him no such courtesies to not have the injury leaked.

As for Conor's "disgustingly close" relationship with the head honcho's - again, I fail to see the connection with that & what the "journalist" said. But if you want to debate about that subject, let's go.

Will effect Conor more imo as i think aldo is a naturally smaller build but has more muscle.

They both cut a shit ton and use IVs so who knows? They'll make weight but how the rehydration affects them is yet to be seen.

At least aldo looks like Aldo.

That other dude would be a below par celebrity lookalike.

Let's see Aldo do all the media commitments the week of the fight he shys away from. It might even stop him moaning about his pay if he got his face out there more.

MMA is taking a huge step back. You won't see these types of athletes in mma again for awhile.

Yeah, they'd be fighting for the LW title.

And everyone in the UFC moves up a weight division except Edgar and the HWs.

They both cut a shit ton and use IVs so who knows? They'll make weight but how the rehydration affects them is yet to be seen.
Actually with Aldo we know to a certain point. He's gone 5 rounds a few times, and aside from that Hominick fight, he was usually fine. He didn't look dead in round 5, even in the Mendes 2 fight where there was plenty of action and he got tagged a few times. Conor, we don't know. He went 3 rounds with Holloway, that's about it. He hasn't needed more gas, maybe he won't need any again, maybe he will.

it will affect aldo in that if he gets caught and wins the fight he'll get striped or he wont use an iv and gas in the fight and get TKOd

conor i dont think it will affect as much as it seems that dana/ufc want to give him every possible edge to win the WW belt as they can

Back