Will Hunt ever compete in the UFC again...

I got bad feeling that UFC will never release him of his contract

Crazy way to go out. His last 2 fights he won by first round ko. Has anyone else ever walked away from the UFC after doing that? But I get where Hunt is coming from, 3 cheaters in a row. I feel for him. No wonder he went crazy and probably won't come back.

He'd be dumb not to. Just signed a monster contract that would have made him one of NZ's best paid athletes, iirc. He instead goes on this moronic saltfest that has lasted way too long now. I mean cmon he's acting as if he's the only fighter in UFC history that has had to fight against a roided opponent. If you're gonna say before the fight that you dont care about any roids he might take then dont change your tune after you lose.

I wish he'd milk his contract as much as possible before he gets too old to fight. I dont see Mark making money any other way, so being financially set should be his nr.1 priority, not crying on Facebook.

I support him and hope this is not how he is remembered. After all the absolute wars he's been through I'll be a fan of his regardless of how this turns out.
WAR HUNT!!!

method=get&s=mark-hunt-wanderlei-silva-gif-02-22-2016-21-23-38-4.gif

There's nothing to mend. Hunt signed up claiming to know Lesnar was on something. He said it wouldn't matter because he would knock Lesnar's face off anyway. He wasn't asking for more money before hand, but since he looked terribad in that fight and Lesnar popped, that's when he wanted more money. Not after Mir popped, or Bigfoot. But the one time he got bent out of shape about who he was fighting, and talked some trash, but didn't back it up, he wants more money.

Him acting like a child is exactly why the UFC is ignoring him.

It'd be a good time to retire anyway, he's a combat sports legend.

Back