Will Hunt ever compete in the UFC again...

I hope not, he was lucky the UFC even renewed his contract with his terrible record. I used to be a fan because he was so laid back but he lost me when he bitched and moaned 24/7 for a month straight even insulting his own fans

UFC knew Hunt could had gone Bellator or Strikeforce at that time they renewed his contract.

Against jds Brock werdum stipe = can't really say he was competing in there with them

Of course he will. This is the best job he can get. They'll throw some money at him and he'll come crawling back to fight another roider. Lose and start whining about it again.

The problem that I have is that he did several interviews before the fight claiming he didn't care what steroids Brock was on, he was gonna knock his ass out. He was bragging his ass off that he was the "roided wrassler killer" and he was going to knock Brock out just like the other juiced up fighters he knocked out. Then when the bell rings he gets thrown around like a child and pounded into the ground. Instead of taking it like a man he goes on the GOAT child crying rants and goes from the badass big dude we liked to every time I see him now I picture him wearing diapers and a pacifier in his mouth crying his ass off.

In my opinion Brock kicks his ass with or without steroids. We all knew it was going to come down to either Bock taking him down and ground and pounding him or Mark knocking Brock out standing up. A fighter that can take you down at will and then it's over usually is going to win against someone that has to hit "the big one" and knock you out. Brock avoided the punches and Mark couldn't avoid the take down.

This.

You can't make statements before the fight telling the world you know he's on steroids and you're going to knock him out, then act like you've been robbed blind after the fight and after a test results in confirmation of a banned substance.

The one or two clowns who vehemently defend him in every thread are probably part of his Aussie gaming clan.

I doubt the UFC wants to lose Hunt, but he's not so important that they're going to kiss his ass either. It seems like the UFC is content to let Hunt blow off steam and tire himself out like parents trying to get their kids to bed.

Novitsky did ring Hunto after he tore the UFC a new asshole for not informing him of any of the developments regarding Bitchboi Lessnah's test failure(s), so it's not like they "completely" ignored him.

Hunto really doesn't seem to respect them at all now though.

And this is the guy who refused to be paid free money not to fight, instead insisting he earns the money they were forced to pay him due to his contract whether he fought or not. Anyone who's not a clueless noob knows he certainly owes the UFC nothing and earned everything he's got.

Amen

suiKMK9.gif

It's the way he's going about it. He only swears and cries like a child.

Look at OSP who broke his arm against a roided up Jones and you don't hear him crying like a baby

right. i've been supporting Hunt forever (check the join date) and he's totally lost me as a fan. I also think he may have CTE, so I'm not sure. but there's a classy way to make a point and then there's the way he's going about it.

Maybe yeah, which is kinda depressing but I still feel he could knock out a few top 10 guys..he was on an okay roll and could of been one fight away from title contention.

Title contention???? What tha fuq???? You have to be joking.

The people whining with hunt are the same whiners that have been whining for years.

And the people whining about hunt and wwe fans who joined yesterday.

The problem that I have is that he did several interviews before the fight claiming he didn't care what steroids Brock was on, he was gonna knock his ass out. He was bragging his ass off that he was the "roided wrassler killer" and he was going to knock Brock out just like the other juiced up fighters he knocked out. Then when the bell rings he gets thrown around like a child and pounded into the ground. Instead of taking it like a man he goes on the GOAT child crying rants and goes from the badass big dude we liked to every time I see him now I picture him wearing diapers and a pacifier in his mouth crying his ass off.

In my opinion Brock kicks his ass with or without steroids. We all knew it was going to come down to either Bock taking him down and ground and pounding him or Mark knocking Brock out standing up. A fighter that can take you down at will and then it's over usually is going to win against someone that has to hit "the big one" and knock you out. Brock avoided the punches and Mark couldn't avoid the take down.

Was hunt extremely respectful post fight when he thought he was beaten in a fair fight?

This is why I miss Lorenzo.

He would have sat Mark down and fed him and snuggled him until everything was alright.

Meanwhile Dana and the new owners are too busy buying Greenland for their front lawns and counting money to give a shit about Hunt's future.

NO BECAUSE HE WAS CRYING A LOT IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS

ALSO HE'S FAT AS FUCK

I hope we get to see him fight again. The guy is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC. The first fight with roided bigfoot was fucking epic. Always anticipating a KO watching Hunt.

And the people whining about hunt and wwe fans who joined yesterday.

Yeah, the people that bitterly bitch about everything endlessly are the real fans.

Back