Will Hunt ever compete in the UFC again...

Da Killa

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I support him 100%, but has he reached a point of no return?

It's bit of a shame if so, but it's really all up to the UFC and they have not shown a single sign that they are trying to mend things with Hunt. I think the UFC completely ignoring Hunt through all this is very disappointing. Have any journalists even asked UFC about this situation?

I hope not, he was lucky the UFC even renewed his contract with his terrible record. I used to be a fan because he was so laid back but he lost me when he bitched and moaned 24/7 for a month straight even insulting his own fans

Novitsky did ring Hunto after he tore the UFC a new asshole for not informing him of any of the developments regarding Bitchboi Lessnah's test failure(s), so it's not like they "completely" ignored him.

Hunto really doesn't seem to respect them at all now though.

And this is the guy who refused to be paid free money not to fight, instead insisting he earns the money they were forced to pay him due to his contract whether he fought or not. Anyone who's not a clueless noob knows he certainly owes the UFC nothing and earned everything he's got.

He is rapidly losing the hardcore audience that pays his bills. Might as well hang them up.

Yeah, sooner than Brock at least :p

Word is he's quitting the fight game and becoming a secondary school English teacher.

... even insulting his own fans

You mean those socially retarded dipshits who thought it was kosher to tell someone they're a stranger to how he should conduct his business?

Hunto did those clueless morons a favour by shutting down their imbecilic horseshit. They should be thanking him for educating them, as should all other dumbass fools who don't understand boundaries when it comes to social media.

Maybe yeah, which is kinda depressing but I still feel he could knock out a few top 10 guys..he was on an okay roll and could of been one fight away from title contention.

Word is he's quitting the fight game and becoming a secondary school English teacher.
I can imagine the kids walking out if his class saying "mr.hunt is the fucking shit ya cunt fuckin dumb shit"

I hope not, he was lucky the UFC even renewed his contract with his terrible record. I used to be a fan because he was so laid back but he lost me when he bitched and moaned 24/7 for a month straight even insulting his own fans

You used to be a fan before he made you chose between a fighter and the brand and you chose the brand.

Lol, why do even bother with making threads on here.

You sound like a blast

It is kinda funny and kinda sad at the same time how quickly Hunt turned on his own fans who cheered him after two KO streak

he's gonna become a lawyer until he wins that brock money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back