Will History Repeat for Cain?

mee-how!

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Just an odd thought....Cain was on the first card the UFC did on FOX and got KO'd by JDS. He is now slated to be on the first ESPN card....does he get knocked out again? Personally I don't see it but you never know with the layoff.

This is how that fight starts..

2_medium_medium.gif

this is how it ends..

giphy.gif

i hope not but i have thought about it

this is a wierd matchup because if francis wins he just got mauled by stipe a year ago and his train hasnt recovered. if he knocks off cain what does that leave HW with? francis for another title shot and stipe, thats about it.

We can only hope.

Let's hold hands together and pray to the MMA gods above that he does!

A few options:
Repeat of the kongo fight
Repeat of the werdum fight
Repeat of jds 2 or 3

Listen, I'm no strategist and I'm nobody's coach but I don't understand why they didn't go for the shot early.

To add, ironically, Cain fought JDS with bad back and didn't pull out cause of FOX debut. He now is coming off this herniated disc surgery which is an absolute terror and hope he's 100%.
opening odds suggest to me Cain ready to go .
I'd like to see pre herniated disc Cain vs J.Jones. This would be the tightest odds possible in a Jones fight (if Cain 100%)

Just an odd thought....Cain was on the first card the UFC did on FOX and got KO'd by JDS. He is now slated to be on the first ESPN card....does he get knocked out again? Personally I don't see it but you never know with the layoff.
Isn't tj vs cejudo the first espn card? Or do you mean first card on big espn isntead of espn plus? Don't really understand the deal yet lol.

Yeah I think he'll get ko'ed early. Cain was a monster and would beat ngannou if he was in peak condition but the guy looks old af now, hasn't fought in 2 years and is talking about going wwe. Just watched a clip of him training, didn't look good honestly.

i hope not but i have thought about it

this is a wierd matchup because if francis wins he just got mauled by stipe a year ago and his train hasnt recovered. if he knocks off cain what does that leave HW with? francis for another title shot and stipe, thats about it.
If he beats Cain and shuts down the take down the train is fully recovered imo

yeah and thanks for letting us know what that means senorito
I'm brazilian, but this means something like "ask for your forgiveness/pardon". If I'm not confused, he said that in mexican on octagon post fight interview and they put it in a McGregor-Khabib-photo-like. Very funny tbh.

Last edited:
what if Cain is replaced by JDS and KOs Ngannou ruining another "global megastar" hypejob on cable.

Back