Will Hendo/Machida become a 5 round fight?

MMAth Problem

Skipper
@purple
Reaction score
I've heard some things that it should be, do you think it should? Do you think it will?

Why? It's co-main.

Don't care, Hendo will gas anyway.

No.

Shoulda been, but it won't be now that it's co-main event.

really don't know how hendo can deal with machida's style.

I certainly hope not. After three rounds of watching Machida leap forward, land a reverse straight, and evade Henderson's overhand right, I'll be ready for a nap.

It really should be the main event, and we all know ronda wont need five rounds to find liz's arm. That said, there is no way they make it anything but a 3 round fight because it would set a bad precedent for co-mains where its possible that two 5 round fights that go to decision would take up a majority of the ppv time and we would get less fights guaranteed to air.

If Hendo can't land the H bomb in three, there will be no need for another 2 rounds. Would not be surprised to see Machida finish Hendo

It really should be the main event, and we all know ronda wont need five rounds to find liz's arm. That said, there is no way they make it anything but a 3 round fight because it would set a bad precedent for co-mains where its possible that two 5 round fights that go to decision would take up a majority of the ppv time and we would get less fights guaranteed to air.

This, and it kind of sucks because it's going to be a 1rd main event anyway.

Maybe Machida crane kicks Hendo in rd 2 and we're all complaining for nothing.

If Hendo can't land the H bomb in three, there will be no need for another 2 rounds. Would not be surprised to see Machida finish Hendo

Then Machida will get called in everytime a 40 yr + fighter needs to be stopped?maybe Anderson in 2 yrs, lol, jk

Three rounds for a co-main is fine.

Will also mean more action.

machida will be the first to KO Hendo

machida will be the first to KO Hendo

Hope you are right my friend, im very nervous for this fight as a machida hugger.

The way he just back pedalls when pressured plays right into dan

While this is the fight people will be waiting for, it doesnt even matter because hendo will be gassed before the end of the 3rd

Back