Will hate for MVP reach Jones levels if he comes to UFC?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Why would it help me sleep at night, dumbass? I don't give a shit who likes Jones or not. Just saying that MVP doesn't have the potential to be UFC champion and go on a dominant run.

Why would it help me sleep at night, dumbass? I don't give a shit who likes Jones or not. Just saying that MVP doesn't have the potential to be UFC champion and go on a dominant run.
And you base that on...nothing?

Right then.

And you base that on...nothing?

Right then.
Base what on nothing? He was getting grapplefucked by Cyborg, do you get butthurt every time somebody doesn't have the same opinion as you?

Base what on nothing? He was getting grapplefucked by Cyborg, do you get butthurt every time somebody doesn't have the same opinion as you?
"Grapplefucked" until he sent Cyborg to the hospital. In under 2 rounds. Right.

I don't get butthurt, I just enjoy calling out bullshit, and this is some serious bullshit.

It will all depend on when he runs into his first pregnant woman.

I don't get butthurt, I just enjoy calling out bullshit, and this is some serious bullshit.
Yeah because dumbass Cyborg literally ran into his knee, Cyborg isn't even a top 40 WW so it proves nothing. MVP has shown zero interest in fighting good opposition. Stop dreaming, fanboy.

He will eventually be called a true LHW who cuts to fight smaller fighters, like Anderson before him who also started his career at WW.

He would have to take roids his whole career to get bigger first.

Last edited:
As long as he stops doing the snake hand thing he'll be fine. Seriously, that snake thing is dumb.

If MVP ever comes to the UFC how quickly do you think it will be before the hate for him reaches Jones levels? Do you think it would at least be a week or a couple of days?
MVP is a few shades more athletic than Jones, so i'd estimate 6 hours tops.

im prepared to let it slide if mvp ruins an entire event by pulling out, and also if he starts stabbing all his opponents in the eyes, doing hit and runs on pregnant women and hiding under the cage from drug testers. but i have a zero tolerance policy on drag racers

He can be humped in the UFC , but i would rather him stay in Bellator

Yeah because dumbass Cyborg literally ran into his knee, Cyborg isn't even a top 40 WW so it proves nothing. MVP has shown zero interest in fighting good opposition. Stop dreaming, fanboy.
So MVP picks his opponents now? Did you even watch the fucking fight? He timed the knee perfectly. Cyborg was moving forward before MVP threw the knee, so it was a reaction, not him running into it.

Sounds like you're just a hater. But it's okay. If/when MVP comes to the UFC and beats some top ranked WWs, I'm sure you'll have at least 10 excuses for each one of his wins.

Sounds like TS may actually be onto something here. He isn't even top 10 yet, has won all but 1 fight by finish, and already he's got haters.

I believe Page is one of Bellator's more protected stars. He's very charismatic and entertaining, but Bellator has been putting him up against guys who, with the exception of Burrell, he should be beating up quite handily.

I like him. He has the tools and build to be a major contender, but we still haven't seen him fight with someone with a pulse in Bellator. Like I said, Burrell was probably his toughest test, and he was pretty much tailor-made for Page.

As for the hate question, he's extremely fun to watch and had one of those styles that make him stand out so people would definitely like watching him fight... But he has a very cocky attitude and he's British... And lots of people on seem to hate those things, it seems. It would all depend on how well he does I guess.

*edit* he's also very "pro wrestling" in terms of his showmanship, and that has been getting quite a lot of hate lately, so that can be a turn off for many as well, so I see him getting hate points for that as well.

So MVP picks his opponents now? Did you even watch the fucking fight? He timed the knee perfectly. Cyborg was moving forward before MVP threw the knee, so it was a reaction, not him running into it.

Sounds like you're just a hater. But it's okay. If/when MVP comes to the UFC and beats some top ranked WWs, I'm sure you'll have at least 10 excuses for each one of his wins.

Sounds like TS may actually be onto something here. He isn't even top 10 yet, has won all but 1 fight by finish, and already he's got haters.
I'm not a hater, I'm just not a delusional fanboy either. MVP is Bellators hottest commodity right now so it's no surprise he isn't being rushed. What do you have to suggest he can even beat a top 20 guy? A bunch of finishes over a bunch of cans? Let him prove himself before you slobber all over his balls.

I believe Page is one of Bellator's more protected stars. He's very charismatic and entertaining, but Bellator has been putting him up against guys who, with the exception of Burrell, he should be beating up quite handily.

I like him. He has the tools and build to be a major contender, but we still haven't seen him fight with someone with a pulse in Bellator. Like I said, Burrell was probably his toughest test, and he was pretty much tailor-made for Page.

As for the hate question, he's extremely fun to watch and had one of those styles that make him stand out so people would definitely like watching him fight... But he has a very cocky attitude and he's British... And lots of people on seem to hate those things, it seems. It would all depend on how well he does I guess.
You're absolutely right. I think Bellator is really screwing him, but after that Cyborg KO, they're gonna have to get him either a title shot or #1 contender/WW tourney entry at the very least. MVP vs Koreshkov would be a LOT of fun.

He will gain Anderson Silva level love if he can perform in the UFC like he does in Bellator. Period.

If MVP ever comes to the UFC how quickly do you think it will be before the hate for him reaches Jones levels? Do you think it would at least be a week or a couple of days?

Why would there be? There wasn't much hate for Jones until he started acting like a total asshat. Jones used to be one of my favorite fighters until he turned into a total headjob.
If MVP doesn't turn into a horrible person, he should be fine.

I'm not a hater, I'm just not a delusional fanboy either. MVP is Bellators hottest commodity right now so it's no surprise he isn't being rushed. What do you have to suggest he can even beat a top 20 guy? A bunch of finishes over a bunch of cans? Let him prove himself before you slobber all over his balls.
I'm not even saying he WILL be a top fighter. I'm just saying it's fucking absurd to say he doesn't even have the POTENTIAL to be one. You can't look at a guy like MVP and say he doesn't have a ton of potential. Whether or not he'll capitalize on it and become one of the elite WWs in the world remains to be seen, but you can't possibly deny he COULD be a WW champion in the future.

He absolutely needs to prove himself, but I'd say he's done very well thus far, having won every one of his fights in impressive fashion, with the Burrell fight being a bit of an exception - but that's literally the only decision he's ever had. If you look at a guy like Wonderboy, who has a relatively similar style (not the same, I know), you can clearly see that he could go pretty far, though he's not there yet.

I already hate that cocky can crusher even before he joined the UFC.

Back