Will Fedor come in as an underdog in the ufc?

wasn't that 2009 though?

turns out the dude is a dick, but his statement seems to hold water...

How am I a Dick? I said something completely true, completely relevant to the OP. Fedor has a very high probability of being an underdog if he fights anyone currently on the roster. You call me a dick because I corrected a few mistaken people that can't read made, and drove the point home to a few more select people that continued to show their stupidity long after the point was proven? Sounds like you don't know what a dick is, which isn't surprising. I wasn't a smart ass until someone was completely stupid to the point of telling me to kill myself for making a true statement, then continued to show how completely inept their education was by reiterating their invalid point.

Fedor is fighting for the title and will be a huge underdog. I will bet some big money on it as if he wins it will make my favorite MMA moment in history even better and also because I think he can probably still out strike Werdum with out getting careless this time. Werdum was getting worked by Hunt just the fight before he beat Cain, think about that for a moment.

Fedor should come back, win an easy one against Bigfoot, then face Arlovski again. If he gets past Arlovski, then face Werdum for a huge fight!

Fedor vs Shamrock, Kimbo and Lashley. Six fight winning streak, bitches.

If the GOAT signs with the ufc it will be betting paradise.

For the first time in years it will be possible to make some decent $$ on Fedor.

Just imagine those beautiful odds against Werdum or Cain.

Against Cain, he would have to be +600 to have any shot at making a profitable bet.

I'd like to see him avenge his losses to Bigfoot, Hendo and Werdum. Those are all winnable rematches, especially Hendo and BF without TRT. A motivated Fedor, with proper training camp, can beat anyone in the HW division.

LOL Bisping would be a favorite against Fedor.

He would probably be favored against Cain. I think stylistically it's a good match up. He'd probably be a significant underdog against Doom, though.

You must mean the EXACT opposite? What part of strong wrestler is a good match up? He would just do what Overeem did against Werdum the second time around... Cain is MUCH more dangerous. MUCH more.

Back