Will Fedor come in as an underdog in the ufc?

Kettlebell Fedor smashes anyone in the UFC, of any decade.
well, what can i say?

8kKAAjP1.jpg

Yeah, like Big Nog! And Cro-Cop! And Hunt! And Arlovski!

Kill yourself.

Kill myself? Because I said something true? Spit the nuts out of your mouth. It's not like I said he was knocked out polar bear balls cold by a middle of the road old middleweight one year after that middleweight was beaten by Jake Effing Shields, and who has since went 3-5 in the UFC. I'm like your virginity. I'll exist as long as you do.

Kill myself? Because I said something true?

How is this statement true....

This decade, every single fighter he has fought that is currently in the UFC has beaten him.

....when it's actually 3 fighters who have beaten him out of 7 who have fought him?

Do you know what the word "truth" means?

If the GOAT signs with the ufc it will be betting paradise.

For the first time in years it will be possible to make some decent $$ on Fedor.

Just imagine those beautiful odds against Werdum or Cain.

I've never actually gambled before, but I'll definitely be laying down money on Fedor depending on who he fights

Kill myself? Because I said something true? Spit the nuts out of your mouth. It's not like I said he was knocked out polar bear balls cold by a middle of the road old middleweight one year after that middleweight was beaten by Jake Effing Shields, and who has since went 3-5 in the UFC. I'm like your virginity. I'll exist as long as you do.

A Doctor in mmath

Yeah, he probably should be picked to lose against the better HW's in the UFC. I mean, he's lost a few of them already. I think the best betting opportunity would be right before his first fight, because really nobody knows which version of Fedor is going to show up. After we see him back, the odds will be focused more on reality, one way or the other. I would probably put some money on him if he was the underdog, just for the fun of it.

He would be the underdog against most HWs and rightfully so.

I wouldnt want to see Fedor in the UFC wearing that stupidass Reebok uniform, i hope he can come as the only one to be above the deal and do whatever he wants and bring any sponsor he likes, i mean, as the GOAT he can impose a lot of conditions if he's ever steping into the UFC octagon. He could become the CR7 of MMA, at least in terms of contract and beneficts.

War Fedor!

After being retired (and how slow he'd become before being retired), he should be an underdog. Not many pro athletes who come back in their late thirties after being retired look very good.

Think of Michael Jordan when he came back to play for the Wizards.

Depends on who he's matched with first but yeah expect him to be a dog coming back after 3 years and a disastrous last run in Strikeforce.

I'd like to see him avenge his losses to Bigfoot, Hendo and Werdum. Those are all winnable rematches, especially Hendo and BF without TRT. A motivated Fedor, with proper training camp, can beat anyone in the HW division.

I like Fedor to beat any current UFC heavyweight. I'm not blowing smoke. The time off might actually help. He looks like he's incorporated strength training which is vital. Since TRT has been banned, with improved testing for peds the playing field/cage has been evened.

How is this statement true....

....when it's actually 3 fighters who have beaten him out of 7 who have fought him?

Do you know what the word "truth" means?

Are you daft? He has fought 3 CURRENT UFC fighters in THIS decade.

That is 3. This many smileys. Count them...:eek::eek::eek:

With me so far?

Current UFC fighters are people that are currently in the UFC.

Still with me?

This decade, considering it is 2015, is the period of time between 2010 and 2019.

If you are lost, go back up and reread. If you got it, keep going.

This decade, every single fighter he has fought that is currently in the UFC has beaten him.

You are welcome.

If he's not an underdog it would be pretty ridiculous.

A Doctor in mmath

You use that word, but you don't know what it means. MMAth is saying Fighter A can beat Fighter B, because Fighter C beat Fighter B, and Fighter A beat Fighter C.

The word you meant to use is logic. Logic is used to determine how good a fighter is by who they have fought, and how many times they have won and lost to those opponents. That's exactly what I used. Try it. You might like it.

Are you daft? He has fought 3 CURRENT UFC fighters in THIS decade.

That is 3. This many smileys. Count them...:eek::eek::eek:

With me so far?

Current UFC fighters are people that are currently in the UFC.

Still with me?

This decade, considering it is 2015, is the period of time between 2010 and 2019.

If you are lost, go back up and reread. If you got it, keep going.

You are welcome.

You keep forgetting Arlovski.

Back