will donald trump implode because of israel?

I know there are a few Jews who are critical of Israeli policies. Yet being Jewish affords quite a bit of insulation from accusations of Anti-Semitism for a person criticising Israeli policies.
The fear of being labeled is so rampant that people now have to try to claim to be jewish? hhaha
Kind of like the "some of my best friends are gays/blacks..."

What's funny is that Trump is 100% right in this situation.

- He openly admits that brokering peace may not be possible and would be his biggest accomplishment if it occurred.

- That he should remain neutral. The only way to truly mediate two strongly opposing sides is to not favor one or the other. It's the most logical position.

The fear of being labeled is so rampant that people now have to try to claim to be jewish? hhaha
Kind of like the "some of my best friends are gays/blacks..."
It is quite a feature of those who attacks critics of Israel . Recently Roger Waters (Pink Floyd member) said that more entertainers don't criticise Israeli policies because of being labelled Anti Semitic and having their careers destroyed. Norman Finkelstein has said many times he is the descendant of Jewish Holocaust surviviors because people accuse him of being anti Semitic .

And where did get the idea that non Jewish critics of Israel are trying to claim Jewishness?

It is quite a feature of those who attacks critics of Israel . Recently Roger Waters (Pink Floyd member) said that more entertainers don't criticise Israeli policies because of being labelled Anti Semitic and having their careers destroyed. Norman Finkelstein has said many times he is the descendant of Jewish Holocaust surviviors because people accuse him of being anti Semitic .

And where did get the idea that non Jewish critics of Israel are trying to claim Jewishness?
The good old rule of Florian

voltaire-zion.jpg

I don't give a fuck about Israel either.

They have a great Air Force and a solid military.

I'm over entangling alliances. They're more than capable of taking care of themselves.

thorough analysis. only real way republicans win is after super tuesday, all but one person (either cruz or rubio) back out and unify the votes against trump.

but given the egos and chaos, that's unlikely to happen.

Agreed.

Carson tries to come off as being humble, but there's now no doubt he has to have a gigantic ego to still be in this race, unwilling to concede.

The same might happen to Rubio, though there's whispers that he's praying for the convention.

And Cruz would be stupid to drop out. He's had more success so far with more delegates and actually beating Trump in a caucus.

As I said earlier, the overwhelming odds are in Trump's favor, but the concept of a come-from-behind is very exciting.

Or perhaps I'm grasping for hope that Trump isn't going to be the next President.

Oh, forgot to add, Kasich is just praying for a VP offer from Trump. But I doubt Trump can stand him.

What's funny is that Trump is 100% right in this situation.

- He openly admits that brokering peace may not be possible and would be his biggest accomplishment if it occurred.

- That he should remain neutral. The only way to truly mediate two strongly opposing sides is to not favor one or the other. It's the most logical position.

And he blew that to shit by saying "I'm 100% Pro-Israel."

if you dont vote for him for that reason alone then youre a stupid idiot who should have an isreal controlled puppet as your president

This and how he would like to be friends with Putin. And that he should just let Assad and ISIS fight and stay out of it.

I'm not rooting for Trump but think he'll win the republican side.

His stance on Israel will determine if i bother to even go vote for him at all, or just waste it on some independent. Sounds like it will be the latter.

As someone who thinks Trump would be absolute disaster the fact that he would not suck the Israeli cock is a pleasant surprise.

Trump has zero loyalty to Israel and the Gulf states. Unlike afew of the other contenders...

CbdWu7ZWcAA2R2W.jpg

thorough analysis. only real way republicans win is after super tuesday, all but one person (either cruz or rubio) back out and unify the votes against trump.

but given the egos and chaos, that's unlikely to happen.
If Rubio were to back out it would bolster Cruz. If Cruz were to back out it would appear to bolster Trump as the majority of his voters prefer Trump as a second choice. It appears that he may now have the plurality he needs since Trump is pulling in about 25% more voters who never vote, never pay attention, and who know absolutely nothing about politics or policy or ideas or basically anything. They're just mad and he's saying angry things. They like that. This is the "Trump" effect.

He has riled the perpetually angry and least intelligent, least educated white electorate in this country who demonstrate the strongest tendencies towards racism and xenophobia. That is the core of his support. It has appeared over the last three primaries that this base is increasingly likely to be capable of achieving a plurality within the GOP even if it's hopeless in a general election.

Then again, I could be wrong. Trump's disfavorability remains at 60% within the GOP itself, and none of his wins repudiates that ceiling within the general GOP electorate.

I doubt it. Many rural conservatives aren't pro-Israel at all. You don't hear about that much, but the pro-Israeli sentiment isn't as stalwart as the media and urban Republicans would have you believe.

Truth. All those racist southerners hate Jews more than blacks.

I don't give a fuck about Israel either.

They have a great Air Force and a solid military.

I'm over entangling alliances. They're more than capable of taking care of themselves.

So are Britain, Germany, Japan, Mexico and France. I don't think you know how alliances work.

Trumps biggest problem is and always will be the media.

Back