Will Diaz Vs Pettis be leg kick city?

Doesn't help that Nate is always hanging that lead leg out with all his weight on it when he fights.

Pettis is average at best but he'll expose that flaw.

You talk like as been fighting all this time. I expect Nate to be dragging his ass mid way through the 2nd after a round and a half of real time fighting. From the couch to the cage after 3yrs of hitting bowls is not a recipe to success.

You are going to doubt Nate's cardio? Of all the things to doubt I would not go there. He was still training in his off time and competing triathlons.

That wasn't my point smartass. I was letting you know that Nate is still vulnerable to leg kicks even a while after the RDA fight.

No need to try and be a smartass because sometimes you end up looking like a dumbass instead.

Yeah, agree it may still be a vulnerability. I fancy him to look better than ever and overwhelm Pettis. From what I know Diaz has been putting in work over the last 3 years.

Not sure how you think I ended up looking like a dumbass, but cool.

You are going to doubt Nate's cardio? Of all the things to doubt I would not go there. He was still training in his off time and competing triathlons.

And Pettis as been doing actual cage fighting winning, losing, training, and fully in the life & mix of actual mma fighting. I doubt Nate's in cage cardio fighting after 3yrs out, Pettis way more fight ready in every way than Diaz can't change those facts man...

He'd be an idiot not to. Diaz's most obvious weaknesses are leg kicks and takedown defense.
Both Diaz’s have bad defence outside of their fight style.
I love these guys man but their logic with shit like this makes me wanna bang my head on the wall... ‘they just wanna hug, they don’t want a REAL fight’ when they get wrestled. ‘They just wanna kick, not even punch what is that shit’ when they eat 3 rounds of leg kicks.

It’s called a game plan, try having one instead of running your mouth claiming you won decisions you didn’t because someone isn’t fighting the way you want them too.

That wasn't my point smartass. I was letting you know that Nate is still vulnerable to leg kicks even a while after the RDA fight.

No need to try and be a smartass because sometimes you end up looking like a dumbass instead.
You’re the one that just came out with that bullshit Conor ‘Thai champion’ shit. He’s gone mate, you can take his balls out your mouth now.

More like arm punch city

Am I right guys

Absolutely, he's going to follow the gameplans that Thomson, RDA and Conor used against Nate. I don't know if he'll go for takedowns like RDA did though but he will definitely kick the legs and body a lot.

Didn’t Michael Johnson try to hit Nate with the leg kicks but got his ass one twoed all night?

Yes

Nate checked Conor's kicks so much that Conor's legs were worse than his in the rematch too

You’re the one that just came out with that bullshit Conor ‘Thai champion’ shit. He’s gone mate, you can take his balls out your mouth now.

Pretty positive you completely misread what he wrote. He's not saying Conor is a Thai champion, he's saying Nate is so bad at checking low kicks that he made Conor's kicks look much better than they really are.

Nate's flawed in leg kicking, but good at pressuring.
Pettis is good at kicking, but struggles a lot under pressure.

Why did we not made this fight before?

You do realise I'm actually a Khabib fan instead of a Conor fan? So his balls were never in my mouth to begin with. I wasn't even praising Conor or actually saying he's as good as a Thai champion. I just used that fight and the "Thai champion"a reference as an example of Nate still having trouble with leg kicks even after the RDA fight. It was a figure of speech, referencing Nate's weakness. Conor doesn't even have good leg kicks anyways. You're definitely autistic.

If anything, get Nate's balls out of YOUR mouth.

Neither is Pettis. He has better body and head kicks. Low kicks are nothing special. So if a few get checked Nate might box him up.

Did you not watch his fight with Wonderboy? He may not be Aldo but he has good leg kicks. Way better than Conor.

And Pettis as been doing actual cage fighting winning, losing, training, and fully in the life & mix of actual mma fighting. I doubt Nate's in cage cardio fighting after 3yrs out, Pettis way more fight ready in every way than Diaz can't change those facts man...

Pettis has also taken a lot of damage in those fights, and gotten broken down in several of them as well. Nate may be rusty, but his style is not based on his timing and athleticism. I dont see how he loses much with the layoff. If anything I think he may look more fresh.

I put a £5 on Diaz sub victory...

Don't think it's that unlikely. 7/1 odds wields a nice return for a small bet.

Back