Will Diaz Vs Pettis be leg kick city?

Leg kicks, setting up the fake leg kick to switch kick to the head. I think that will be part of the game plan for Pettis.

Love the Diaz Bros though.

If Pettis is smart it will be. Just has to copy the blueprint in Conor vs Diaz 2.

If Pettis was able to land a ton of leg kicks on Wonderboy... He’ll chop Diaz’s lead leg to bolivian.

Leg Kick City.

<{dayum}>

It's actually not that difficult to land leg kicks on Wonderboy.

Feel like boring Pettis is going to turn this into a boring point leg kick affair and ruin everyone's fun

I don't think it will be boring if Diaz cannot walk and Pettis is teeing off on him freely or KO's him with a high kick after chopping his legs. You must be a casual who doesn't understand leg kicks.

If Pettis is smart it will be. Just has to copy the blueprint in Conor vs Diaz 2.

You mean the blueprint in RDA Vs Nate. If you haven't watched that fight already I recommend it. RDA became Nate's father that night. Nate was already limping after 5 kicks. The Conor fight is a poor example coz Nate took them well and Conor actually hurt himself kicking Nate.

giphy.gif

I can't see how this fight won't be fight of the night or performance of the night. I'm very interested in how Diaz looks after a 3 year layoff full of partying. Maybe he still has it and if he does I'll be shocked. Whatever happens, the winner of this fight should be fighting for the title after Masvidal/Lewis winner.

Masvidal vs Lewis? Derrick Lewis? Wtf?

Didn’t Michael Johnson try to hit Nate with the leg kicks but got his ass one twoed all night?

Michael Johnson isn't Anthony Pettis.

Edit: And RDA didn't get one twoed all night when he was cooking Nate's legs.

Ok, here's my opinion: We'd see leg kicks no matter the rounds. Many kicks? Few kicks? No clue.
I just hope Pettis won't go for point-fighting. If he does, I hope that Nate will force a fight out of him (easier said than done).

Should go for body kicks. Nate’s skinny frame won’t hold up for long. Then the head kick.

Should go for body kicks. Nate’s skinny frame won’t hold up for long. Then the head kick.
Interesting. Nate is known for his chin but Noone has ever really taken it to his body as far as I know.

Michael Johnson isn't Anthony Pettis.

Edit: And RDA didn't get one twoed all night when he was cooking Nate's legs.

The Nate Diaz that fought Michael Johnson was much better than the one that went up against RDA

The Nate Diaz that fought Michael Johnson was much better than the one that went up against RDA

Was it the same Nate as the one who made Conor look a Thai champion. If Conor had a gas tank him Vs Nate wouldn't be competitive.

Back