will Diaz vs Masvidal be a 5 rounder?

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a Diaz fan I would like to see this fight as a 5 rounder but I feel like the ufc will fuck this up. what do you guys think it will end up being?

If it’s main event it will be, do the math genius

If it’s main event it will be, do the math genius
His very obvious underlying question is; will it be a main event or a bout for an interim title? Can't you read that between the lines, genius?

Sound be a free card main event. ESPN not ESPN+ (so I can watch it). Would be one of the great free card MEs on paper.

His very obvious underlying question is; will it be a main event or a bout for an interim title? Can't you read that between the lines, genius?
Look everyone we have a mindreader!!! Welcome ya fuckin newb

As a Diaz fan I would like to see this fight as a 5 rounder but I feel like the ufc will fuck this up. what do you guys think it will end up being?

if it on a ppv it 3 ounds if it a fight night than it be the main event.

there no way that be a main event ppv fight.

Lol, another guy living his pathetic life through the Sherdog forum...
My life is great at the moment i bought the house of my dreams last year and I get to spend time with my son and barely work, but welcome to the forum..... I’m bigger than chuck liddel but the rest of these guys are 6’5 and 4% body fat. I’m sure your hangover gut will fit in just fine

My life is great at the moment i bought the house of my dreams last year and I get to spend time with my son and barely work, but welcome to the forum..... I’m bigger than chuck liddel but the rest of these guys are 6’5 and 4% body fat. I’m sure your hangover gut will fit in just fine

I just bought my 4th Rolls Royce, have 6 supermodel wives (I'm a Mormon, so it's cool), have 5 mansions on 3 continents, and my dick is 3 inches. From the ground. Prove me wrong.

I just bought my 4th Rolls Royce, have 6 supermodel wives (I'm a Mormon, so it's cool), have 5 mansions on 3 continents, and my dick is 3 inches. From the ground. Prove me wrong.
I hate it when my dick dangles in the water when I take a shit... you fuckin pissbelt newb

Ps those Mormons got it figured out, where do I sign up?

I'd prefer it main event and be a 5 round fight, but it would be a helluva co-main or third to last bout on a big PPV. It's a fight that would attract eyeballs so the latter situation is far more likely to happen.

It'll only be on PPV. It won't headline an ESPN card or whatever so that rules out that, it's just a case if they trust it to headline a PPV.

I hate it when my dick dangles in the water when I take a shit... you fuckin pissbelt newb

Ps those Mormons got it figured out, where do I sign up?

Myjohnson9 doesn't have the same connotation if you're working off the metric system.

it's in this weird situation where its way to big of a fight to put on espn card but the UFC won't want it to headline a PPV because it isn't for a belt.

Aaahh searching for attention and confirmation on Sherdog, I feel sorry for you man, get better soon! Wonder why your wife/gf left you....

We don’t know either. It hasn’t been booked yet.

Back