Will DC visit Jones in Rehab?

What is your motive behind this thread TS? That the two become friends? Why the fuck do you care?

78dc4fffeb37d30c042c4057bf397f395c9ab22003904374b6dcdbe7dc2652fd.jpg

Not a good idea, maybe when they are both much older maybe a chance. Right now the competitive nature won't allow them to act with good results.

DC must be dying inside right about now..... wanting to troll so bad..... having SO MUCH MATERIAL to troll for....but has to keep his job commentating for the UFC..... poor DC

I really doubt DC has some burning desire to talk crazy about addiction.
He is smart enough and professional enough to separate his rivalry from Jones' personal life.

I really doubt DC has some burning desire to talk crazy about addiction.
He is smart enough and professional enough to separate his rivalry from Jones' personal life.

Yeah addiction... wink wink

He should speak up against fighters that abuse substances ... has nothing to do with his personal life and everything to do with the sport

Outstanding post Gambler, I think JJ and Cormier should snort some rails together and become great friends, but that will not happen until after the trilogy because they have to draw this feud out to make money for the UFC and themselves. JJ and Cormier can then bury the hatchet like Shamrock and Ortiz did.

I think DC visiting Jones in rehab would come off disingenuous. I'm not sure what the TS motives behind this thread are? Does he expect the two to become buddies? Barbecues and shit? Kids playing with each other?

I think DC visiting Jones in rehab would come off disingenuous. I'm not sure what the TS motives behind this thread are? Does he expect the two to become buddies? Barbecues and shit? Kids playing with each other?

Just a fighter reaching out to support a fellow fighter.

He said "wherever you go boy, I'm coming." I think it would be a nice gesture and maybe they could reconcile their differences with the aid of a rehab counselor.

Didn't think that was the best call out line "Wherever you go boy, I'm coming". If I were Jon I would've replied "Then you exactly where you need to be DC, behind me and always chasing and never catching"....

I wish I had a buddy like TS.....If my ass ended up in rehab, not one of my drunkin',pot head, degenerate pals would visit me. Those jokers would most likely derail my recovery the second I got out.....Throw a kegger for my ass upon my release.

I wouldn't visit their asses either.....Walking into a rehab high and/or hung over would most likely break the rules right?

Last edited:
I laughed. lol

Almost as funny as the one which asks "Who is DC's equal? Maybe Rashad?"

jon will be up in his room. At the window. Watching a bird enjoy a bath in the courtyard fountain down below. A reflection catches his eye for a moment.

It's daniel at the doorway.

"hey pussy. You still there?"

dan chuckles.

"jon. I never left."

fin

10/10

Jon will be up in his room. At the window. Watching a bird enjoy a bath in the courtyard fountain down below. A reflection catches his eye for a moment.

It's Daniel at the doorway.

"Hey pussy. You still there?"

Dan chuckles.

"Jon. I never left."

Fin

That's all folks.

Let's shut er' down

Back