Will DC visit Jones in Rehab?

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He said "wherever you go boy, I'm coming." I think it would be a nice gesture and maybe they could reconcile their differences with the aid of a rehab counselor.

I would be fun, I think...

But this heel version of JJ could start a brawl and it wouldn't help his "health recover"

Why the mods allow whitebelts to open new threa....? Oh, wait...

IMG]

Why the fuck would DC visit Jones in rehab? Are you expecting a "teddy bear picnic" after all the shit they talked on each other?

It wouldn't be wise, Jones is very unstable atm
DC should start training to get a headstart subsequently negating Jon's PED advantage

Jon will be up in his room. At the window. Watching a bird enjoy a bath in the courtyard fountain down below. A reflection catches his eye for a moment.

It's Daniel at the doorway.

"Hey pussy. You still there?"

Dan chuckles.

"Jon. I never left."

Fin

Not a good idea, maybe when they are both much older maybe a chance. Right now the competitive nature won't allow them to act with good results.

DC must be dying inside right about now..... wanting to troll so bad..... having SO MUCH MATERIAL to troll for....but has to keep his job commentating for the UFC..... poor DC

Jon will be up in his room. At the window. Watching a bird enjoy a bath in the courtyard fountain down below. A reflection catches his eye for a moment.

Dan chuckles.

"Jon. I never left."

Fin

Lol

Dan chuckles.

"Jon. I never left."

Fin

For some reason, I read this envisioning the end of Lord of the Rings when Sam visits Frodo.

Yes and he'll give him a bump. A fist bump that is.

Back