Will Dana ever agree to give Wand a % ?

RapeChokeBDSM**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
So Wand declines the Chael fight unless he gets a % of ticket/ppv sales. Dana threatens him with retirement. Wand is still beating the drums of war. Presumably in the hope that the UFC will change its mind and offer him a %.

Wand has until 2014 to manufacture drama and hype up the fight. Do you think he's doing this in vain or do you think Dana & Co. might backtrack and give him what he wants?

Barack-is-not-impressed-barack-obama-9404599-300-230.gif

Dana is going to retire him before he gives him a %

I think they will wait to see the fan reaction to these recent WWE promos he and Chael have been staging

Wand doesn't deserve a %. He had a UFC title shot and lost. If he wanted PPV Points he should have won.

This.

Is not true.

Edit: Didn't know the Tito fight was for the title. I ez wurong

Wand doesn't deserve a %. He had a UFC title shot and lost. If he wanted PPV Points he should have won.

What the hell? Please give me more details about this supposed UFC title shot Wanderlei had. I'm devastated I somehow missed this happening.

I dont know if he will give him one.....but I think he deserves it if he is headlining the main event. I mean it only makes sense......if your the main event and selling most of the PPV's. Shouldnt make a difference if he is a champion or not.

Against Tito.

This is why join date matters.

G.T.F.O.

That event isn't recognized amongst men with facial hair as a legitimate fist fight. Wand is 0-1 in amature wrestling matches with Tito.

Get 'cha facts straight son.

G.T.F.O.

That event isn't recognized amongst men with facial hair as a legitimate fist fight. Wand is 0-1 in amature wrestling matches with Tito.

Haha, username Wand4Life.

Can't accept he isn't Wand's #1 fan.

G.T.F.O.

He got dropped by Tito. Either way, Wand is severely overpaid as it is, he want PPV point too now? He's not even that much of a draw.

He doesn't deserve it, and if Dana does offer him ppv points, he will make some other exuberant demand. Wanderlei will do ANYTHING to avoid Chael while still trying to save face. He is terrified of being humiliated in the cage in front of millions of delusional Brazilian fans.

Didn't know you could do this in a wrestling match:

qxm32o.jpg

You can't, that's why he won. He's a goddam cheater.

If Wand hadn't had a broken skull, cracked tibia, and popped eye balls he would have double-legged the shit out of Tito into a living death.

Against Tito.

This is why join date matters.

Now we gotta open this whole thing up more.

Who are the UFC fighters who have PPV shares? Is every single one of them a former or current champion?

Nate Diaz has a new contract that pays hims 6k/fight. Does he get PPV shares on top of that?

Does Michael Bisping get PPV shares?

I would also like to point out that Tito's victory over Wand occurred a year before the Fertitta bros/Dana purchased the UFC. So now a loss from 2000 (13 years ago) is a factor in current negotitations? That loss was before Wand hit his stride and became the top LHW on the planet and champ of the organization where the best LHW were.

Back