Will Dana allow this shit to happen ?

They just can't pass on Wonderboy... The amount of frustration that will flow through that man as well as myself is unparalleled.

<21>

Is there an even remote chance of having a thread about mma without any shit related to WWE?

Wonderboy is much more deserving than Jac though, i'd say. But...you're right.

americanrage_medium.gif

With one breath you talk about deserving a title shot and the next you love the wwe approach which is at the base of the silly discrimination of fighter deserving a title shot.

UFC can do whatever they want because they own the belt and they control the rankings.

If you want title fights to be based on merit, then you need the Ali act to be extended to MMA so that a sanctioning body can control rankings and belts and force champions to face a mandatory number one contender.

With one breath you talk about deserving a title shot and the next you love the wwe approach which is at the base of the silly discrimination of fighter deserving a title shot.
No I don't. I can't use gifs anymore? Jeez. What is this world coming to...

<29>

Why not?

Rogan made instant UFC matches before they were even signed and he's just a bad commentator

He did it tonite with that Karolina chick. Just makes a title match out of nowhere

No I don't. I can't use gifs anymore? Jeez. What is this world coming to...

<29>

You use a lot of them. Most wwe related. Well if you complain about the title shot approach then you should also realize that you are supporting a model behind it every time you post. And to be honest, isn't enough getting all the traffic from wwe retards? do we have to give the heavy away like this? seriously thinking about leaving this place after quite a long time...

You use a lot of them. Most wwe related. Well if you complain about the title shot approach then you should also realize that you are supporting a model behind it every time you post. And to be honest, isn't enough getting all the traffic from wwe retards? do we have to give the heavy away like this? seriously thinking about leaving this place after quite a long time...
I think they're funny faces... Doesn't matter that they're WWE. I'd use them if they weren't. You need to lighten up, dude. I'm not supporting them at all. "Pro" wrestling is one of the dumbest things in the world to me & it makes no sense that it's still even popular & appealing to people over the age of 10. It's also not my fault we got these new smilies installed. I just think the faces are funny.

Nick Diaz getting the shot is better than Dan Henderson lol. Dan Henderson beat a non top 15 WW. That'd be like Nick Diaz coming back and beating Dustin Poirier lol.

TF are you talking about man Dana is the one setting up all this shit lol

Seriously, since when a guy who just got the belt has the right to duck the entire top 10 of his division ?

Dan henderson at least is coming off a win and both bisping and henderson are big stars, this is a rematch and the fight will do big numbers in britain. Money wise it makes sense to make this fight happen even though i think bisping should fight jacare.

On the other hand woodley is telling wonderboy not only to wait, but to fight lawler to earn his title shot and is blatantly saying that he doesn't care about the rankings. Let's sum up Nick diaz's credentials at this point of his career:

-he hasn't won a fight in 5 years.

-he hasn't even fought in almost two years.

-he's 0-3 in his last 3 fights.

-He's a favorable matchup for a wrestler.

GSP did the same thing but after defending the belt dominantly for 6+ years and the division wasn't as stacked as it is now. I think Dana should strip him of the belt if he doesn't want to fight wonderboy.

By the way I think Gastelum, Magny, Macdonald, Wonderboy and possibly Maia and Condit beat Woodley.
I don't really see the problem with woodley vs diaz if it's only three weeks from now, especially since I doubt Wonderboy would take the fight at 202 on short notice. Wonderboy wants his shot in November and I see no reason why he doesn't still get it either then or a month or two later.

I think they're funny faces... Doesn't matter that they're WWE. I'd use them if they weren't. You need to lighten up, dude. I'm not supporting them at all. "Pro" wrestling is one of the dumbest things in the world to me & it makes no sense that it's still even popular & appealing to people over the age of 10. It's also not my fault we got these new smilies installed. I just think the faces are funny.

Man I've been on here for more than 10 years...don't tell me to lighten up I'm sure there are so many funny face you could use that have nothing to do with wwe. I don't know why an mma fan is forced to see that retarded thing on a mma forum on every fucking thread. Really... a bit of decency would be.good.
Look at the other guy reply and you'll see what I mean.

i would buy a diaz/woodley ppv

so that's already $60 gained from that decision, and the ufc sure wouldn't lose any potential buyers with that fight

Well said TS.

Although, I disagree about Bisping.

But, it's disgraceful for both.

Who cares if Bisping lost too Hendo like 7 years ago? Lets MOVE ON SHALL WE!?

Man I've been on here for more than 10 years...don't tell me to lighten up I'm sure there are so many funny face you could use that have nothing to do with wwe. I don't know why an mma fan is forced to see that retarded thing on a mma forum on every fucking thread. Really... a bit of decency would be.good.
Look at the other guy reply and you'll see what I mean.
<mma4>

Conor changed the game. Picked his own opponents and the UFC gave him control. Now Woodley is doing the same. I like it, he's got the belt so he should be able to decide who he wants to fight to some extent. Wonderboy wanted Lawler, not the winner of the fight, so let him fight Lawler. Let Woodley get his money fight, then insist he fight Wonderboy. Silva used to cherry pick his opponents too, only not publicly.

Back