Will Costa get a kiss from Romero?

Romero is gonna go straight for Costa’s dinner dumper. Gonna make Costa bite his pillow.

Romero might just be an ass bandit, and that’s fine.

This is pretty gay

My god I hope so.

Ummm, only for sportsmanship purposes of course.

It is so awkward and funny
kis333.gif

It is worse than the beatdown.

Good lord this thread is gay

serveimage

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Romero is gonna go straight for Costa’s dinner dumper. Gonna make Costa bite his pillow.

Romero might just be an ass bandit, and that’s fine.
No way, Romero doesn’t roll like that. He simply wants to show us that you can have affection for another man without being homo, he’s a true follower of Christ.

Last edited:
After all is said and done?

Paolo Costa is just as handsome as Luke, if not more so, and he’s talking just as much crap leading up to the fight.

I can totally see Yoel having his way with him after he knocks him out.

Romero by non consensual is my pick.

RomeroKiss.jpg
It's so much more embarrassing/hilarious because Yoel closed his eyes like he was going to make dominance love to Luke.

After all is said and done?

Paolo Costa is just as handsome as Luke, if not more so, and he’s talking just as much crap leading up to the fight.

I can totally see Yoel having his way with him after he knocks him out.

Romero by non consensual is my pick.

RomeroKiss.jpg
This fight is interesting. But... the fans always forget one important thing about fighters. They are humans and they can make mistake. Both of them have 1 punch KO power. If Costa make a mistake and get caught and KO by Yoel, Sherdoggers will call him a hype job. If it's the other way around, Costa will suddenly be called the greatest fighter ever and that he will totally destroy Whitaker and Kevin. Not always the skills win and not every fight will show a true picture of a fighters skills.

It is so awkward and funny
kis333.gif

It is worse than the beatdown.
Never ceases to amaze.
Being against the wall, hugged, even kissed by the one who just murdered you... and could murder you again at any moment with absolutely no reaction chance. No chance to survive. Like a mouse caged with a tiger.

that's the only reason costa signed the contract

I forgot about that. Now I'm definitely rooting for Romero. That was one of the most fantastically awkward things I've ever seen in a sporting event.

Costa is ugly?say what? Costa is a fucking ten dude: muscular body, perfect face, manly body language, he exudes confidence,...

No homo.
Change your taste in men.

TS, are you that obnoxious fan that once shouted "ROMERO, ARE YOU GONNA KISS HIM AFTER YOU KNOCK HIM OUT?" at an open workout?

TS, are you that obnoxious fan that once shouted "ROMERO, ARE YOU GONNA KISS HIM AFTER YOU KNOCK HIM OUT?" at an open workout?
I wish I was ever that close so that the great one could hear my voice.

I hear if Romero wins, he plans to blow Costa in the cage.

Back