Will Costa get a kiss from Romero?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
After all is said and done?

Paolo Costa is just as handsome as Luke, if not more so, and he’s talking just as much crap leading up to the fight.

I can totally see Yoel having his way with him after he knocks him out.

Romero by non consensual is my pick.

RomeroKiss.jpg

I dont understand this match up... Romero Will whoop Costa so bad the dude was getting whoop by hall.. Costa is like Mike Perry a flat footed fighter Who hit hard i really dont get the hype.

Two jacked dudes fighting in Miami? What more could you ask for?

JmIUzxp.gif

When Yoel kisses you. It is manly shit.

Romero will show Costa #thebestmencanbe.

I dont understand this match up... Romero Will whoop Costa so bad the dude was getting whoop by hall.. Costa is like Mike Perry a flat footed fighter Who hit hard i really dont get the hype.
Getting whooped by hall? Lol gtfo

I don't think Romero is gonna be in the mood for kisses after getting KTFO, but we'll see I guess

Feels like this shit has been talked about and booked over and over without it coming to for the last 3 years.

Costa does have power and he can keep up a crazy pace considering how jacked he is but yeah it's hard to imagine him beating Romero.

My god I hope so.

Ummm, only for sportsmanship purposes of course.

I don't care if a dude just beat my ass, there's no way I'm letting him kiss me.

I didn't realize this match is happening. Really excited for the fight though I could do without the kissing.

Gay Jesus bless.

I mean look at the guy! Could you blame him?

Paulo-Costa.png

I mean, we all know Yoel is no for gay Jesus, people. But he is human!

Back