Will Cormier stay at LHW after losing to Jones?

Once he beats jones, I don't see him sticking around very long regardless. He'll probably defend a few times then retire. He's not young and heknows it. I say about 2 years from now he'll have his retirement fight.

Once he beats jones, I don't see him sticking around very long regardless. He'll probably defend a few times then retire. He's not young and heknows it. I say about 2 years from now he'll have his retirement fight.

correct answer, great AV and sig... I like you already

He's going to get surgery right away. If things go badly for Cain I suppose he might go back to HW.

Tbh I think there is a good chance that Bones will retire him tomorrow night (especially if Bones finishes him in brutal fashion), he is pretty old and seems to already have one foot out the door with the the whole foxsports one analyst thing

I really don't see Cormier sticking around at LHW for too much longer once he loses to Jones. I think he wanted his title shot,he is getting it and afterwards will most likely move back to HW where he will absolutely challenge for the HW belt no matter if Cain is there or not.

You meant "IF" he loses to Jones, TS.

Cormier wants a championship belt. Once denied a belt at LHW he will go back to HW and get one. He is getting up there in age and will do that.

Back