Will Conor's Trash Talk About Aldo Help or Hurt Him?

[X] Neutral

Untitled.png

It will be completely irrelevant to the outcome of any fight, as always.

Don't let that get in the way of projecting your fondness of fake WWE trash talk onto actual combat sport, though.

it wont matter aldo sees through all this talk!

Help. Definitely. ALdo has been more likable than ive ever seen him lately. Great one liners too.

It'll help him financially. The Chael/Silva 'rivalry' raised Silva's profile in USA quite a lot and gave Silva some nice paydays with Chael doing the majority of promotion.

It's not going to make him look better.

I see it helping in motivation if anything. I wanna see WEC Aldo in this fight. Honestly, I see Conor beating this current form of Aldo. Aldo looked quite beatable against Mendes.

It's irrelevant, Aldo will get hurt like always and won't fight until summer 2016. By that time, McGregor will have finally lost to a wrestler.

We're seeing a new arsenal from Aldo after he was "attacked" by Conor. He just put out the video of Conor The Running Man, which builds on the image of timid Conor being protected by security when confronting Aldo. This trash talk may backfire. Conor doesn't know who he's messing with.

Aldo can make all the videos in the world and it still wont help him. He had his chance to meet Conor face to face inside the octagon after the Siver fight... and he RAN away. So I guess the video he made was just to save face. Aldo's a dead man walking with a belt that doesn't belong to him.

Conor can't get in Aldo's head, that's already been proven.

But the talk will help interest in the fight as so many fans seem to buy into that b.s.

Most likely hurt. Don't make Aldo angry. You wouldn't like Aldo when he's angry.

It will help him financially but hurt his credibility after he gets wrecked.

So he'll make a decent amount of change from the fight, but no one will ever take him seriously again after he doesn't live up to his self-proclaimed greatness.

What this situation will prove is that Conor is a greedy pig and values currency over integrity.

Disgusting. His cult following should be ashamed.

It's pretty funny how all the Jan 2015 white belts hate Conor.

I don't think the talk will much of a factor. In fact Conor doesn't even talk much when he's training.

It will be completely irrelevant to the outcome of any fight, as always.

Don't let that get in the way of projecting your fondness of fake WWE trash talk onto actual combat sport, though.

/thread

Sure it helps him, financially. But in the octagon, he will get splattered.

Aldo will destory Conor like he's nothing. It will only motivate Aldo.

Back