Will Conor McGregor be remembered hundreds of years from now?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think Conor is the guy everyone will remember if anyone is remembered from modern day MMA....

Hundreds of years from now? No, of course not.

Yes of course
Julius Ceasar
Jesus
Muhammad
Jon Snow
Conor McGregor

Yes, Conor has already cemented his position in history and has become bigger than the sport of mma

Stop those threads. None of them will be remembered.

Fedor, Jon Jones. Conor and Anderson Silva are the only fighters who are going to be remembered. The reason being: all of them have unique, risky and hard to replicate styles

The huge font and the purple text was really needed

If it was against the rules then the mods would ban me already. I like the purple text and it's in a larger font so everybody can read it clearly so I don't care

Last edited:
Ofcourse he will, he's MMA's biggest star, he's made over 100 mill. That said will he remembered as a dominant champ or even the GOAT? Fuck no.

Why would he? What has he done that would make him memorable? Is it the fact that he is/was way overhyped? He may make that list and it may come up a hundred years from now.

Nope.

Can you name me one boxing champion who never defended a belt from 100+ years ago? Boxing is infinitely more popular, and legends like Tommy Burns who was the HW champ and defended his belt 11 times are forgotten.

I’ll be surprised if in 20 years anyone is still talking about Conor, aside from Conor.

If he is bigger than the sport why has it continued on without him ?

It hasn't. Anything Conor does is instantly all over the mma media. Dana could be holding a press conference for an upcoming event but you can bet that the reporters will ask about a "Conor update". He's the biggest star that there's ever been in all of mma even though his haters won't admit it

Back