Will Conor go down the same way as Artem and Gunni?

Grappling alone has toppled Conor twice already.

Meanwhile Diaz has only been beaten by striking once, in a fight where he didn't look like himself at all.
Dude, we get it. You're a Nate fan. I'll bump this when he loses.

Credentials wise, he's like the 3rd best (maybe not even that). Success wise, he's even lower than that.

I believe he'd boss Jacare even though Jacare is a stronger man. Damien Maia is a wierdo, look how he schooled Nelson. Damien Maia is average at wrestling, sub par stand up but his bjj is more impressing than Conor stand up.

it didnt get the W,so it basically just slowed the inevitable so far.

9mWhRb.gif

Dude, we get it. You're a Nate fan. I'll bump this when he loses.

Of course I'm a Nate fan. How can you not be?

I'm a huge Conor fan too. I'm not really rooting for anyone in this fight, may the best man win.

I suppose anderson will get triangled and heel hooked again,just you watch,its acomin

we really gonna show SEG era footage? Chad mendes couldnt get him,im sure Chad is alot better than that guy.

When has Chad ever been a BJJ guy? He's a white belt who hardly even looked to pass the guard. He is good at the guillotine and props to Conor for knowing how to defend it, but that was the only real submission threat Mendes had. That's all he had to learn for that fight.

Nate Diaz has some of the nastiest BJJ in the sport and can submit you from anywhere.

Also Chad is probably not better than Duffy in BJJ lol. I bet Joe taps him out every time in a straight BJJ match.

Nate Diaz has some of the nastiest BJJ in the sport and can submit you from anywhere.

He definitley does,but to say Conor hasnt improved from then is silly,plus this fight might not go to the ground at all.

Mcgregor will be exposed, but I'm not sure if a 10-day-training-camp Nate can do that

The guy knocked out Mendes and Aldo cold, and is now moving up a weight class. He is beyond your silly, petty notion of "exposed". I'm even betting he loses, but if he does its not for being exposed.

The guy knocked out Mendes and Aldo cold, and is now moving up a weight class. He is beyond your silly, petty notion of "exposed". I'm even betting he loses, but if he does its not for being exposed.

We all know McGregor is one of the best strikers in the sport, but he might be exposed as having no BJJ skills.

We all know McGregor is one of the best strikers in the sport, but he might be exposed as having no BJJ skills.

Certainly, in fact its very logical he doesn't. But even if Nate grabs him and takes him down in ten seconds, im not gonna say "yup total exposure", he is fighting a large dude who goes welterweight. I've always assumed if someone can hold him down he gets submitted, but Nate is also no joke on the ground, Itd be like saying if Maia submits you then your exposed.

Back