Will Conor ever win the belt back?

Only if chandler lands that haymaker in the first on charles, like eddie did on rda.

then they’ll give conor a random title shot that all of us will helplessly complain about.

conor does to him what he did to eddie... sad to say.

^^^^^^^^ THIS

If he gets unlimited title shots yes.

^^^^^^^^ AND THIS COMBINED

is the only way Conor gets the belt.

He is already a belt holder.....Ultimate Twitter Chump.

If Charles gets the belt. Fuck no, that's a horrible matchup.
Chandler, maybe but we'll have to see Conor get through Dustin.

The thing is they gave Conor a tune up with Cowboy. The easiest stylistic matchup for him in the highest ranked position at LW and fights him at WW.
Great performance, it didn't tell us much on how much he's improved.

I know I'll get shit for this, but Dustin was the next easiest matchup for Conor in the top 5 and still is. Sometimes chinny, already beat him once, struggles with southpaw, struggles with counterpunchers, likes to brawl, etc.
This is why Conor and the UFC wanted that fight at UFC 257, it's the easiest fight for him in the top 5 to get him into title contention.
Dustin fucked their plans badly and showed that he's been a different fighter after the Conor Mcgregor and Micheal Johnson losses. He doesn't brawl as much, he gameplans for specific opponents and exploits their weaknesses.

I think that was just bad conditioning by Conor. He wobbled Dustin and went for broke. A more patient, calculating Conor with more faith in his gas tank would have beaten Dustin again.

Kinda shows you how far he's fallen though. Instead of icing a dude he should have beaten again, he got sloppy and took his first TKO.

He's too rich and pampered to want to work hard. Plus the wear-and-tear from training for every fight and the KO loss to Dustin don't help.

This

Young and hungry McGregor was a force to be reckoned with but he is a shell of his former self. He’s just collecting checks at this point.

Look how Oliveria took down Tony and had him in a armbar
I saw the fight, I don't think he can do the same against Conor. First he needs to worry a lot more about getting punched, second Conor is looking stronger than Ferguson these days and third Conor takes no risks on the ground, he has no offense there but will be harder to submit

I saw the fight, I don't think he can do the same against Conor. First he needs to worry a lot more about getting punched, second Conor is looking stronger than Ferguson these days and third Conor takes no risks on the ground, he has no offense there but will be harder to submit

Oliviera is much better on the ground than Conor. Dustin Poirier got a TD on Conor

Last edited:
If Charles gets the belt. Fuck no, that's a horrible matchup.
Chandler, maybe but we'll have to see Conor get through Dustin.

The thing is they gave Conor a tune up with Cowboy. The easiest stylistic matchup for him in the highest ranked position at LW and fights him at WW.
Great performance, it didn't tell us much on how much he's improved.

I know I'll get shit for this, but Dustin was the next easiest matchup for Conor in the top 5 and still is. Sometimes chinny, already beat him once, struggles with southpaw, struggles with counterpunchers, likes to brawl, etc.
This is why Conor and the UFC wanted that fight at UFC 257, it's the easiest fight for him in the top 5 to get him into title contention.
Dustin fucked their plans badly and showed that he's been a different fighter after the Conor Mcgregor and Micheal Johnson losses. He doesn't brawl as much, he gameplans for specific opponents and exploits their weaknesses.

Last edited:
Conor can always fight for Bellator, ONE or PFL, when everything fails.

If the price is right, he could be made champ again and make the ufc a whole load of money

Back