Will Conor Bring The Sinead Again?

She's a has been who was only famous in the first place because she ripped a picture of an old man who has no real power, just some sort of moral power over the weak-minded. Wow, so brave, bold, courageous...akin to spitting on Kim Jong Il's picture in North Korea!

Conor can do way better. Let's hope he does, as I never wanna hear that horrible excuse for music again.

So I will become famous if I rip up a picture of an old man with no real power!!?? Be back in 10 min!!!!!!!

It was a July thing, UFC goes big on july, not gonna happen again in at least a year.

Dont care how much she earns for that but she should not get paid more than fighters, even undercard ones

4kimye.gif

"Fight the real enemy!":icon_lol:

When will the swaggerjacking stop? Conor needs an intervention

JoseConorWeb.jpg

Biggie Hologram

hah! i saw the 2Pac hologram at Coachella and The Sinead at 189 in person. also had to walk about 2.5 hours after Snoop and Dre (and "Pac") performed but id rather not recount that part of the story.

I'll laugh if he goes for Enya...he'd be hoping Aldo will fall asleep before walk out

It's been done. I can't see either of them wanting to repeat it. It would be like bringing the same act back for a Superbowl half-time show two years running. Sinead is an artist. Conor is too trendy for that.

Back