Will Conor be the best striker Aldo has faced?

I Am McLovin

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Based off skill level alone... if not which fighters would you rank as better strikers than Conor?

Based off skill level alone... if not which fighters would you rank as better strikers than Conor?

He is by far the best striker Aldo has faced. I would say, Edgar was probably the leader before Conor.. But conor is light years ahead of edgar. He hits much harder, has a much more diversified arsenal and is much harder to figure out...

Absolutely, by far the best. Aldo's going to lose the belt here, his time is done.

He is by far the best striker Aldo has faced. I would say, Edgar was probably the leader before Conor.. But conor is light years ahead of edgar. He hits much harder, has a much more diversified arsenal and is much harder to figure out...

I dont care how many damn fancy kicks he throws, Edgar is the best striker hes faces. and Cub has shown more striking diversity than Mcgregor as well. Mcgregor has beastly power but so does Mendes. Mcgregor doesnt bring anything Aldo hasnt faced besides size thats it.

Nevermind "striker", he'll be the best fighter Aldo has faced.

I dont care how many damn fancy kicks he throws, Edgar is the best striker hes faces. and Cub has shown more striking diversity than Mcgregor as well. Mcgregor has beastly power but so does Mendes. Mcgregor doesnt bring anything Aldo hasnt faced besides size thats it.

Did you really just mention Swanson, who had a ton of trouble beating Siver. Yet, Conor destroyed siver every second of the fight. Swanson is extremely over rated.

deluded.

Nevermind "striker", he'll be the best fighter Aldo has faced.

That very much remains to be determined. We know next to nothing about McGregor's grappling skill and without knowing more about that, it is hard to rate him as a complete fighter.

But he is easily the best striker Aldo has faced.

Yeah. Frankie is a good striker too but he gets hit too much.

Did you really just mention Swanson, who had a ton of trouble beating Siver. Yet, Conor destroyed siver every second of the fight. Swanson is extremely over rated.

Can you read, i mentioned that Swanson is a very diverse striker. and hes very effective too, that has been proven against way better comp than MCgregor has faced. Swanson is not overrated, he was on a tear until he fought Edgar. He would have had 2 title shots by now if he had Mcgregors hype. That said styles make fights.There are fighters that dispatched of Siver easiier than Mcgregor but you wont see my comparing them, MMA math rarely works and its the mark of an ignorant fan. Plenty of champs have beaten opponents less impressively than other challengers have, but it really doesnt mean shit.

Conor will not be the best striker Aldo has faced. period. But he could prove to be if he can win impressively but as of now, no fucking way is he the best.

Back