Will Conor be shook come fight night?

As long as Nate destroys him he can say whatever he wants.

He have absolutely nothing to hit Nate with it in the talking game,the black T joke was weak as hell and Nate still used the momentum to put some to sell online.
Nate didn't trained,Nate traded with him,Nate SLAPPED the HELL of him,made him panic wrestle AND give his back to tap.
What a hell can McG use against him???

he is shook already and not having his trash talk shtick in hand will only make him more nervous.

Last edited:
How calm he was for the walkout against Aldo was amazing to me, but I think it is different this time around. Its crazy what a loss can do to people.

So will the nerves be apparent come fight night like Silva in the second Weidman fight?
What do you mean come fight night. He's already shook.

He's already shook. He's scared to death of having to do press with Nate sitting next to him. He actually got himself pulled form 200 so he would have to face the press while sitting next to Nate. And now the stunt he pulled on Conan has backfired. lol. We'll see how much of that carries over to the cage.

well of course.

he got dominated by a superior fighter.

look at this reaction...

giphy.gif

That sums it up quite well.

he gave a fuck about that..... which is all that matters. He got complacent after the Aldo win, he recognises that.... and adjustments will have been made.

According to what? The online PR team's morning memo? He hasn't fought since. Adjustments have been made? Lol.

How calm he was for the walkout against Aldo was amazing to me, but I think it is different this time around. Its crazy what a loss can do to people.

So will the nerves be apparent come fight night like Silva in the second Weidman fight?

Gonna be shook. Nervous and scared. Distracted, anxious and feeling sick in his stomach.

Not going to be able to think straight. Jumpy he will be and suffering PTSD symptoms. Second guessing himself and fearful he will be.

Gonna be suffering like a baby wanting his momma. Looking like a abandoned dog looking for a meal. You going to feel sorry for him.

He be shook as fook.

It's like getting a tattoo. It hurts like fuck. After a while you forget how much it hurt. So you decide to get another. 5 seconds in you're like... How the fuck did I forget how much this shit fuckin hurts ?

LOL...The first Stockton Slap Nate lays on Conor will be the exact same thing. Willful ignorance, and/or selective memory is all well and good. But history doesn't lie baby.

Shook as fook...

I think I'll trademark that bad boy.

I think he would be more shook with how he struggled with a top 10 LW.

I'm sure he will be confident going into this, he has a good chance of stuck and moving to victory. Not sure i see it going that way however.

You can just tell as soon as Nate hit him with this Conor was mentally defeated. Conor is terrified of the Stockton Slap.

maxresdefault.jpg

IUvHZu.gif

needs to go in super relaxed and do things like he always has including his walkout music and stop all the el chapo im a don bullshit.

Back