Will Conor’s cardio be improved enough for Khabib

I don't think he fears khabib at all...conor is going to prepare hs wrestling, so he will be confident...will it be enough? we'll see...
I still maintain my original point tho, if his cardio isn’t up to scratch and he doesn’t land a well timed punch to rock him and capitalise early, it’s just over and there’s no ifs or buts about it

It's tough for sure, Khabib has been nothing but a straight killer. The guy's never even officially lost a round.
The thing we all need to remember tho is the curse of invincibility. It always wears off in a fight where people least expect it, maybe because the fighter takes the fight too lightly, but time and time again fighters’ invincibility ends in a fight that fans are confident they will win

Conor will never have crazy types of cardio to go 5 hard rounds. That's not a knock on him, but what he's able to do with his speed and movement comes with the price of cardio

No and it will only worsen the older he gets.

its blatantly obvious that if Conor gasses early then he is 100% done for but I’m excited to see if his cardio has improved, I mean cardio is notoriously difficult to improve. I’m intrigued to see how long he lasts, i mean surely he’s been working on it constantly? I personally believe he will be fully out of gas by mid round 3, Bib will obviously play the long game and wear him out, thoughts?

had only had 2 years to work on it

had only had 2 years to work on it
Exactly, which is why if it hasn’t improved, he clearly doesn’t care that much anymore & his career will basically be over

Conor will never have crazy types of cardio to go 5 hard rounds. That's not a knock on him, but what he's able to do with his speed and movement comes with the price of cardio
True and tbh cardio is one of those things that can’t be taught, it takes years of serious dedication to improve it even slightly, I just can’t see him having significantly better cardio than before

Exactly, which is why if it hasn’t improved, he clearly doesn’t care that much anymore & his career will basically be over

or he spent his all his time since the Floyd fight partiing. to be honest his cardio in the Floyd fight wasn't great either.

or he spent his all his time since the Floyd fight partiing. to be honest his cardio in the Floyd fight wasn't great either.
I mean... plausible. Sure he’s been living it up & that may cost him. But yeah agreed, it really wasn’t anything special

Well I mean when (not if) Conor goes down and Bib starts landing those punches that have the force a f*cking sledgehammer, that’s probably it for him

You mean the pitter patter shots that have finished like 2 people? lmao ok.

I mean... plausible. Sure he’s been living it up & that may cost him. But yeah agreed, it really wasn’t anything special

even in the 2nd nate fight conor gassed.

in my opition I think conor thinks he just ko someone in seconds so no need to try and work out to have the cardio to go 25 mins.

only time will tell. plus with khabib being a elite wrestler that takes it tolls on someone if a person on there back trying to work hard on getting up or stuffing takedowns.

even in the 2nd nate fight conor gassed.

in my opition I think conor thinks he just ko someone in seconds so no need to try and work out to have the cardio to go 25 mins.

only time will tell. plus with khabib being a elite wrestler that takes it tolls on someone if a person on there back trying to work hard on getting up or stuffing takedowns.
I do believe that used to be his mindset, but he’s actually quite a clever guy & I just can’t see him having that mindset even now after everything

Cardio is not hard to improve. Its arguably the easiest thing to improve (easier than striking or grappling at least). Most MMA fighters just dont do it properly.

They think going to albuquerque and running a couple miles a week for 6 weeks is going to make them better because bro science is still a huge part of MMA.

I do believe that used to be his mindset, but he’s actually quite a clever guy & I just can’t see him having that mindset even now after everything

in interviews he think if that he doesn't any one. but he and unless his coaches are all yes men they better be taking things serious or conor will end up getting mauled and lose all his leverage.

as much as im a team khabib guy I just want to see a good fight.

in interviews he think if that he doesn't any one. but he and unless his coaches are all yes men they better be taking things serious or conor will end up getting mauled and lose all his leverage.

as much as im a team khabib guy I just want to see a good fight.
First half is incoherent & unreadable, not being a dick js lol, but yeah I mean I’m sure they’re not taking this lightly, his career is on the line after all

its blatantly obvious that if Conor gasses early then he is 100% done for but I’m excited to see if his cardio has improved, I mean cardio is notoriously difficult to improve. I’m intrigued to see how long he lasts, i mean surely he’s been working on it constantly? I personally believe he will be fully out of gas by mid round 3, Bib will obviously play the long game and wear him out, thoughts?
Was it bad to begin with?

Was it bad to begin with?
If this isn’t a joke, you don’t belong on this site. However if it IS a joke... good one lol real knee slapper there, could improve on the delivery but apart from that you get a 4/10

If this isn’t a joke, you don’t belong on this site. However if it IS a joke... good one lol real knee slapper there, could improve on the delivery but apart from that you get a 4/10
Diaz/mcgregor 1 conor emptied the tank in rd 1 trying to end the fight early to go along with his prediction.

Second fight he was a lot more measured and went the full 5 rounds with a cardio machine in diaz and won.

Now tell me again when he gassed to the point of exhaustion where he was no longer able to compete in an mma match?

Btw your a sheep

Back