Will Connor still headline

Yeah. Even if it's non-title he'll headline. I think it should be for interim anyway

lol at holly tate being above Conor/cerrone

would be the dumbest move by the ufc yet

Yup 100%. even though there will be no belt on the line. He is a much much much bigger draw than Holm and Tate.

Of course

No offence but you can't have that (imagine some ban worthy words in here) being the main event

Without Conor, the ppv would only do 50k

Of course

No offence but you can't have that (imagine some ban worthy words in here) being the main event

Without Conor, the ppv would only do 50k
That's an exaggeration, Holly is almost a guarantee to sell more than Mighty Mouse, DC and a few others, she does have some fans from boxing & some casuals from starching Ronda, Conor should definitely still headline, but Holm isn't a bad replacement.

Yeah. Even if it's non-title he'll headline. I think it should be for interim anyway

I'm on the Conor train 100% now because of this but it shouldn't be for the interim title, RDA fought too recently for something like that. BUT that would be under normal circumstances and were talking about THE McGOAT here. If they do decide to do it, it will be done for the numbers and if Conor wins it would be HUGE, especially if he wins and beats RDA when he returns. Imagine that? Conor set to fight 2 champs both get fucking hurt 2 weeks before the fights and Conor steps in to take on a completely different challenger each time and basically gets a strap to keep warm so he can slap around the "champ" when they return.

Back