Will Connor finish Siver in under 2 min in the first round?

Love Conor but a 2 minute finish is probably not gonna happen.

LFAO I didn't expect it to be as high as 26%, that's hilarious.

I hope not. I actually wanna see Mcgregor fight more then 2 minutes

If it does I'm putting my tinfoil hat on and start suspecting the fight is fixed.

If it does I'm putting my tinfoil hat on and start suspecting the fight is fixed.

You know the ref has had his instructions to let Siver practically beat McGregor's head through the floor before stepping in, but if it goes the other way to call the TKO as soon as he feels he can get away with.

my head say's no way.

my heart thou...

im no Conner fanboy but goddamn he is funny as hell to listen to, he gets people talking about mma.

if you could care less about him as a fighter you should still want the buzz to keep goin a little while longer.

plan and simple, its good for ev1 if Mcgregor wins but Siver.

DT03hJ0.png

5/4 odds but the man's a soothsayer.

brb looking for the deeds to my house to give to the bookie

my head say's no way.

my heart thou...

im no Conner fanboy but goddamn he is funny as hell to listen to, he gets people talking about mma.

if you could care less about him as a fighter you should still want the buzz to keep goin a little while longer.

plan and simple, its good for ev1 if Mcgregor wins but Siver.

He's not funny. Just annoying with false bravado.

Even if he does win, which I admit, he probably will, he should fight Cub next, not Jose.

After Cub, he should fight loser of Aldo Edgar II.

If he wins that, then TS.

He's not funny. Just annoying with false bravado.

Even if he does win, which I admit, he probably will, he should fight Cub next, not Jose.

After Cub, he should fight loser of Aldo Edgar II.

If he wins that, then TS.

When does a winner fight a loser? and besides that would be a ridiculously long road to a shot. Please don't let your bigotry remove you from reality

When does a winner fight a loser? and besides that would be a ridiculously long road to a shot. Please don't let your bigotry remove you from reality

Yeah, he needs a long road.

Frankie had one.

I respect Siver, but a win over Denis isn't nearly as big as a win over Cub.

A win over Denis isn't too grand. Cowboy did it in under 2 minutes, and it didn't get him much closer at all to a title shot.

Agreed with 90% of the fighters: Conor talked his way into the title. Anyone else would have to have had at least a few more fights.

I don't think so, he should win this and probably by finish, but not in under 2 minutes.

I think Ze German will do much better than people think, but Conor is a giant he's essentially the Jon Jones of 145. How he makes the weight, I have no idea but if you stand him next to Ben Henderson or Donald Cerrone there isn't much of a size difference. So, while Siver will do well he'll only do well if this is a down right dirty in close fight. If not, Conor will slowly pick him apart.

Back