Will Colby spoil Avengers End Game?

the hero dies at the end and the evil guy takes his girl

i'll spoil it for u bro
the good guys win and there's a sequel in two years

Not being ignorant, but that's kind of remarkable that someone living in Edmonton doesn't recognize Conor McDavid. I just figured his face to be plastered everywhere. Kind of similar to someone in the hockey world not knowing who someone like Jon Jones is I guess.

I don’t read about the Oilers in the e-papers, and I have not watched a single game since about 2006 (The last lockout?). I drew a line in the sand, and the Billionaire owners, and Millionaire players crossed it. I told them all to fuck themselves. They don’t care about the fans. It was the second lockout in a few years.

I honestly couldn’t have even told you a single name of an Oiler, if I was put on the spot. I’ve heard of him, but that is literally it. He may be on a billboard, or two (Haven’t seen any personally), but without his name or that Oiler jersey. He may as well be Joe Blow from Kokomo, to me.

The Edmonton Eskimos are a completely different story. The CFL is my favourite sport to watch. And I could tell you all their names, and recognize their faces (Once I learn who the new guys are each year). That goes for many players in the whole league.

But, I just don’t watch, or care about the NHL. It’s like boxing. I’ve heard the biggest names, but I doubt I’d be able to identify anybody other than Pac-Man and Floyd.

People that follow Covington and then cry because he spoiled some stupid kid movie are just as stupid as he is.

Colby is a retard and avengers a movie for kids.

Ant man goes quantum and breaks space time. Captain America ends up in Game of thrones universe and becomes the night king. The Mountain also changes universes and absorbs Captian Marvels powers. He kills Thantos and eventually gets married to Aquaman.

Now you know.
Fuck dude, you could at least use spoiler tags!

Extremely disappointed with Colby. Clearly way past his prime.

LOL. I am most forgot about that. The man is a genius.

I hope he does, ruin the only thing you nerds and virgins have in your life

No idea. I blocked him so he couldn't ruin this one for me, too. I didn't follow him before, but he still showed up in my twitter feed somehow.

I don’t read about the Oilers in the e-papers, and I have not watched a single game since about 2006 (The last lockout?). I drew a line in the sand, and the Billionaire owners, and Millionaire players crossed it. I told them all to fuck themselves. They don’t care about the fans. It was the second lockout in a few years.

I honestly couldn’t have even told you a single name of an Oiler, if I was put on the spot. I’ve heard of him, but that is literally it. He may be on a billboard, or two (Haven’t seen any personally), but without his name or that Oiler jersey. He may as well be Joe Blow from Kokomo, to me.

The Edmonton Eskimos are a completely different story. The CFL is my favourite sport to watch. And I could tell you all their names, and recognize their faces (Once I learn who the new guys are each year). That goes for many players in the whole league.

But, I just don’t watch, or care about the NHL. It’s like boxing. I’ve heard the biggest names, but I doubt I’d be able to identify anybody other than Pac-Man and Floyd.

What kind of sorry excuse for a Canadian are you? Embarrassing.. .

What kind of sorry excuse for a Canadian are you? Embarrassing.. .
The best kind motherfucker. When I open my mouth you won’t hear bahhhh. Sorry that you’re a cuck and all, though.

STFU.

Back