Will Colby spoil Avengers End Game?

Jibsta69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Its premiered last night and no spoils from him yet. I'm disappointed

Yeah... thats a nice reminder to unfollow the bastard for the weekend...

Even though the original comics have been out since 1992 and we know what happens.... They always change a couple of things for the movies.

Better be on the safe side for now

Its premiered last night and no spoils from him yet. I'm disappointed

I don’t follow the NHL. But is that an Oiler jersey the guy in your avi is wearing?

Yes
Best player
Worst team lol

Sorry, but I don’t actually know who that is. I stopped watching the NHL after their last lockout/strike. It’s just that I’m in Edmonton, and recognized the colour.

Colby is such a virgin.

Who spoils movies other then a real big loser?

Really dislike this dude.

Im actually gonna cheer for Usman which is crazy.

Ant man goes quantum and breaks space time. Captain America ends up in Game of thrones universe and becomes the night king. The Mountain also changes universes and absorbs Captian Marvels powers. He kills Thantos and eventually gets married to Aquaman.

Now you know.

Yes, the man will do anything for clout tokens

His 2 (virgin) followers would be devastated if he does.

Yes, the man will do anything for clout tokens
Mmmmm clout tokens...

tenor.gif

Colby is such a virgin.

Who spoils movies other then a real big loser?

Really dislike this dude.

Im actually gonna cheer for Usman which is crazy.

People who spoil movies and Tv shows for others are the worst kimd of people and they have a special place for them in hell

Yeah, that is some borderline lowlevel sociopathic shit (not literally, but you know what I mean).

It's not funny. It's not clever. It's just destructive and toxic.

It was spoiled nearly everywhere before he did it.

If you aren't seeing it opening weekend and going online then expect to be spoiled to some extent(if not fullly).

Sorry, but I don’t actually know who that is. I stopped watching the NHL after their last lockout/strike. It’s just that I’m in Edmonton, and recognized the colour.
Not being ignorant, but that's kind of remarkable that someone living in Edmonton doesn't recognize Conor McDavid. I just figured his face to be plastered everywhere. Kind of similar to someone in the hockey world not knowing who someone like Jon Jones is I guess.

Hopefully he does. Comics are for dorks & Hollywood is a cesspool of pedophilia.

Back