Will Cody now Shut up ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
When you have been Sparked twice, you can't really trash talk the guy who did that to you can you ?

or will Cody find a way ?

He can still talk. In a street fight Cody would strangle his ass

<codychoke>

Hopefully.

He needs to increase his fight IQ

Cody probably "you can clearly see my back flare up right before tj hit me, I was out boxing him until I couldn't move again, I'll take some time off and fix this and beat him and van damme 100 times in a row!"
<codychoke><escalate99>

Where theres a will theres a way but theres no will on the path led astray.

When you have been Sparked twice, you can't really trash talk the guy who did that to you can you ?

or will Cody find a way ?

<mma4> TJ to Cody is Jon Jones to DC just can't "crack" that nut. I was backing Cody for that fight even knowing TJ looked the fitter fighter...

Necktats will find a way. Trust me on this.

Necktats will find a way. Trust me in this. - whoops double post.

What if TJ pissed hot or something? lol Imagine the trash talk then...

Man with those oddly shaped nipples... But, hey no concrete evidence of anything. TJ whopped him for sure in the cage. I couldn't imagine the fallout...

You won't hear from him again. People with necktats do not crave attention in any way shape or form

You won't hear from him again. People with necktats do not crave attention in any way shape or form

I actually want to hear him talk just so I can lick the delicious salt off his wounds. Not happy he pulled a Ronda and went ghost.

Yeah, THIS guy will shut up after getting his ass kicked twice by the same person.

He needs a comeback win TJ is in his head he'll never beat him

Man with those oddly shaped nipples... But, hey no concrete evidence of anything. TJ whopped him for sure in the cage. I couldn't imagine the fallout...
Yeah he's got a bit of the old gyno

Introspection and maturity takes a level of self-awareness and intelligence that Cody lacks

If Cruz beats TJ, Cody will have another chance to become champ and eventually face TJ a third time. I, however, think TJ will beat Cruz this time.

If Cruz beats TJ, Cody will have another chance to become champ and eventually face TJ a third time. I, however, think TJ will beat Cruz this time.

Back