Will CM's glass jaw survive Poirier's Hooks

Conrat was lucky that Khabib didn't knee his face off after the right hand lol

He barely dodged Khabib's flying knee
I think you have to be a little more strategic in your hatred towards Conor because shitting on him diminishes Khabib's resume.

I think you have to be a little more strategic in your hatred towards Conor because shitting on him diminishes Khabib's resume.
Who cares if conrat gets demolished by another fighter that already got demolished by Khabib :D

Poirier and Conrat just trade places. DP becomes Khabib's best win instead

<seedat>

It's well know CM has a chin issue disguised as a stamina issue. Yes his stamina is not all that great but he never really gassed in a fight except for the Khabib fight. He went the full distance in Diaz II. In Diaz I he got cracked, his chin crumbled and because he didn't want to get koed in a viral moment he shot for the takedown hoping to get a mercy sub.

So that leads me to rightfully conclude CM has more of a chin issue than a stamina issue

Back to the question: Will CM glass jaw survive Poirier's hooks?

Need a poll Mods :D
sHURX7.gif

Conman MookGregor is very chiny, he is a weathered fighter that cannot face adversity

Well his jaw might be gone now after that brutal KO
He got rocked by Diaz even, he aint got an iron chin.

But I still thinks he takes the rematch, hes got that cannon

It's well know CM has a chin issue disguised as a stamina issue. Yes his stamina is not all that great but he never really gassed in a fight except for the Khabib fight. He went the full distance in Diaz II. In Diaz I he got cracked, his chin crumbled and because he didn't want to get koed in a viral moment he shot for the takedown hoping to get a mercy sub.

So that leads me to rightfully conclude CM has more of a chin issue than a stamina issue

Back to the question: Will CM glass jaw survive Poirier's hooks?

Need a poll Mods :D
CM hater confirmed. Will you gass out commenting on conrat or go the distance with other fighters you hate.

Glass will is more accurate imo. His chin is fine. It's more that he panics when things aren't going his way. Kinda like Brock.
That's what I was thinking. Soon as someone is there to hand with him and gets the better of the exchanges he seems to give up a little. Against Dustin in the first round Dustin was hesitant to throw then in the second he started to unload and Conor immediately stopped controlling the cage and got his back against it until he fell. Walt Harris is someone I can think of who does something similar. Soon as he's in a bad position on the ground he makes no effort to get out.

Cm punk has kicked out from huge haymaker bombs directly to his chin from the likes of super heavyweights such as kane, the undertaker , the big show, etc. His chin is indescribable

Please name the moments his cardio really really failed him

Diaz I with all the weight and muscle gain? Khabib who tires everbody?

It's the chin. His chin is only good at 145 against midgets and Max Holloway lol
It’s always been the cardio with the exception of his last fight and that wasn’t his chin either it was the fact he let his leg get beaten up by leg kicks then lost his ability to evade.

The first fight with Nate? Cardio.

Mayweather? Cardio.

Khabib? Cardio.

Hell even in the rematch with Nate his cardio almost didn’t hold up. Never been a chin issue.

Back