Will CM PUNK really be that popular?

Maybe UFC can find some scrubs and he can be the next mythical creature. I mean he wont fight pros cuz has no previous experience.

Maybe. That is, if the bus driver the UFC hires to fight him can throw a punch.

NxmNY.gif

Punk confirmed fucked

He'll run away from his first opponent after getting hit in the face.

or it's possible he has a natural aptitude for striking.

you and I both dont know shit until he fights. unless you train in his gym or something.

so random...as I'm posting this, some guy with Illinois plates is passing by. may be a sign Punk is going to be legit.

Not at all, I'm being genuine. WWE isn't popular at all in England and certainly wouldn't be considered a sport to rival boxing or MMA. It's seen as more of kids entertainment.

Just wondered how he could be so popular with people who buy PPVs (adults)

I doubt he's being a try hard, we are just europeans, here watch fake wrestling is something that nobody older than 10-13 years do

Not hating or anything, is just how it is

Hmm interesting. Alright I retract my sarcasm.
In America and other parts of the world a lot of adults like professional wrestling. To me, hating on adults who like Professional Wrestling is like hating on an adult who likes Comics and/or video games.

Lot of posters on here act like an adult who likes Professional Wrestling is like an adult who likes My Little Pony.

Hmm interesting. Alright I retract my sarcasm.
In America and other parts of the world a lot of adults like professional wrestling. To me, hating on adults who like Professional Wrestling is like hating on an adult who likes Comics and/or video games.

Its weird, but everything I heard & read says adults in England love WWE
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Wrest...rival-WWE-UK/story-26290551-detail/story.html

When Mania comes around, the country that has more fans traveling than any other is England.

I am not saying the posters are lying, but WWE goes to England twice a year & even goes to the expense of filming TV there because of the reaction.
They don't film TV anywhere else outside of North America

MC Punk will definitely bring in some big numbers. Depending on how his debut goes, his second fight will draw significantly more or significantly less

I'd never heard of him before he came to the UFC. I don't watch wrastlin

Probably popular leading up until his debut. Another Toney v Couture type event.

It'll also be like when people pay to see a Mayweather fight. People will pay to see him win, others will pay to see him get smashed.

Fans on FB are comparing him to Sakuraba, lol

Until then

11822443_10155848506830291_8955836927314535974_n.jpg

Yes. Even it's only for a fight or two it will be big business.

He will be popular until people actually see him fight. If he lucks out and finishes his opponent quickly, it buys the UFC time to sell more wolf tickets.

Back