Will Chef Chenko vs Kate Chookigan be a good co-main?

giphy.gif

I do have a podcast and when you’re a beast like me you can make this shit happen:

89C2B5C3-D6DB-433D-ACDE-B00884024488.jpeg

Chef will dominate her, Katlyn lost a split decision to Jessica Eye. We saw how out of her element she was, I hate to use MMAth in a way here but it's not gonna be good for Katlyn. I predict a submission finish or hopefully some spinnin' shit. She played with Jessica Eye, she'll do the same with Katlyn and most in her weightclass. I'll be surprised if Katlyn makes it out of round 2.

Only will be entertaining if Shevchenko knocks her out Jessica Eye style. But beyond that, expect a point fighting, zero highlight fight.

I am doubtful. Liz Carmouche posed zero threat to her either standing or on the ground but she still refused to turn it up and fought safe.
That was very disappointing. I am hoping that she learned from that and the fans negative feedback.

I kinda hate the “chef” thing.

IMO

Chookagian has an ability to turn any fight into an absolute snoozefest, and Valentina, when shes not fighting Jessica Eye or Brazilian girls with 1 year MMA experience hardly sets the world on fire.

Everything in this one points to a decision with Valentina winning the battle of the counterpunchers. It could be awful

Chook gets blasted trying to close the distance .

lol at Chookagian trying to close distance. She will stay at range and counterstrike. As will Val. The only thing getting blasted in this one is the air.

Valentina is among the very few female fighters that are bearable to watch in my opinion, but nah, it's still WMMA

Valentina is among the very few female fighters that are bearable to watch in my opinion, but nah, it's still WMMA

You need to watch more WMMA because I could list 20 fighters that are more fun to watch than Valentina. Most of her fights are pretty boring tbh.

The Carmouche fight, the two Nunes fights, the Holm fight, the Kaufman fight hardly set the world alight.

So she ko'd Jessica Eye (we really cant count the Cachoeira fight for anything), thats about it. She generally quite boring

it will be one of the worst fights ever despite Valentina being a beast and world class.

Back